User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2002 7:22:00 AM EDT
I hope it stay up and running.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree, I am way to adicted to this site.  Thanks GoatBoy.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#2]
SWEET!! Site is running so fast, I think I may crap myself!

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:33:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Everyone is talking about how fast it is.  Since the big switch it is runnung slower than it has in months for me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#4]
YOUR problem is that you live in the far NW state. This causes all those little ethernet electrons to have to travel a LOT farther than say to Iowa. By the time those little Ethernet Electrons get to Idaho, they need to kick back and relax for a few milliseconds to rest thier little Ethernet feets. Some of them even forget where they were going at that point and head for San Deigo or Phoenix. This causes latency and lost packets. [:D]

If you lived closer to the AR15.com server, those little Electrons would not have so far to travel, and you would have better throughput.

Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]

EDITED CAUSE I FORGOT MY HELMET
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top