Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2002 6:06:27 PM EDT
you have IM. it's in the upper right hand corner of the page. looks like a cloud (to me) and my message to you should be making the cloud flash red. click the flashing cloud. you'll get my IM.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:11:07 PM EDT
Thats not a cloud,that a persons hand holding a crystal ball
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:12:03 PM EDT
Damn! I have some flame too!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:12:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: Thats not a cloud,that a persons hand holding a crystal ball
View Quote
ha! i always wondered what it was. it always looked like a could to me. still does. [:D] it's my IM cloud.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:18:25 PM EDT
Damn, I feel silly. I looked and the ball was glowing red so I clicked it and what do 'ya know? ETH had sent me an IM back on 2/27 that I never even knew I had! Boy, I hope he doesn't think I was ignoring him. ETH, sorry. I wasn't ignoring you! I swear!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:44:47 PM EDT
I've always thought it looked like a ducks head. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:47:07 PM EDT
I never knew about IM. I just clicked on it and had 3 messages going back to january. Guess I'll have to check it out more often
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:49:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ColtShorty: I've always thought it looked like a ducks head. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
View Quote
I have looked at it for a while now...I can not see a ducks head??? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:51:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Green_Furniture: Damn, I feel silly. I looked and the ball was glowing red so I clicked it and what do 'ya know?
View Quote
Ha! I just did the same thing. It was 1shot1kill saying thanks for the support. Jeez that was a long time ago. You're welcome! Learned something new [:D].
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:54:47 PM EDT
Impressive. But you are still not yet a Jedi.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:56:39 PM EDT
This site is so sweet I may just flip out and chop some heads off. Damn, I just pooped myself!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:58:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:59:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FirearmTom1:
Originally Posted By ColtShorty: I've always thought it looked like a ducks head.
View Quote
I have looked at it for a while now...I can not see a ducks head??? [:D]
View Quote
A ducks head???? Very strange.......
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:42:09 AM EDT
Until about a month ago I NEVER checked it. Lots of old IMs in there. Thank you to ARLady for pointing out it flashes with a new message.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:05:45 AM EDT
You Have No Messages.
View Quote
And I checked mine, and as usual, nobody wanted to talk to me. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/mecry.gif[/img] [IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/tongue.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:12:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ARLady: it's my IM cloud.
View Quote
In the emortal words of the Rolling Stones: [b][red]Hey, You...Get off of my cloud!![/red][/b][;)] Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:01:16 AM EDT
My cloud is flashing too. BRB... Scott
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:24:00 AM EDT
dang! 9 messages going back to feb.! we need a bigger "cloud".
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 10:05:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB: dang! 9 messages going back to feb.! [blue]we need a bigger "cloud"[/blue].
View Quote
I agree...just checked mine and had a compliment in there. I need more compliments. I need to be sure I see all compliments. I guess the flames will come later.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 10:09:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DScottHewitt: My cloud is flashing too. BRB... Scott
View Quote
RAF moved one of my threads on 4/28 cause someone started saying illegal stuff. Now that I know the thingy flashes, I will be on the look out.... Scott
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:02:53 PM EDT
ARLady, (thanks for showing me the flashing IM thing. Definitely some old messages in there I didn't know about.) I suppose an Anything-Goes forum could give this sight a bad image. My advocacy for an Anything-Goes forum is a response to all the current General-Discussion posts that are intended just to piss people off. Obviously, AR15.com has members who enjoy posting Animations and getting personal, so I thought it would be nice to give them a designated area where they can express themselves, rather than have them continue trashing the General-Discussion area, where trolling is forbidden in theory. A cretin image can be portrayed when discussions get cluttered by personal attacks, and that's what we have now. I was looking for a solution to the current problem.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:35:02 PM EDT
...a duck with no eyes?
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:48:45 PM EDT
Hmmmm... the cloud I can see, but a duck? [>:/] Hmm..Hmmmmm... Nope no duck. The IM indicator just became an AR15.com Rorshach(sp) Test!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:51:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:56:26 PM EDT
Hey I've never gotten an IM yet, can someone please send me one so I know what you guys are all talking about?!? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 1:10:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By eswanson:
Originally Posted By Dave_G: ...a duck with no eyes?
View Quote
Wouldn't that make it a duck, blind? I'm sorry, really. I couldn't resist.
View Quote
Hey, stop that I am going to hurt myself laughing. [:D]
Top Top