Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/1/2002 1:33:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2002 1:36:05 PM EDT by Striker]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:38:48 PM EDT
Whew, its a good thing to know that didnt happen to her while she was in the care of the state. Oh wait... [rolleyes] Thank God I have two parents that love me and didnt do the popular thing and get divorced.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:38:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:49:50 PM EDT
It's sad isn't it? Being a S. Florida native, things like this REALLY gives us a bad name. DCF (Dept. of Children & Families) thinks the grandmother has her, the grandmother thinks that DCF has her. There was a case worker (protective investigator) AND a counselor who were supposed to have monthly (or more frequent) visits with her, but I guess assigning 600 families per investigator gets a little confusing for scheduling purposes...huh? [SLEEP] And supposedly she was picked up by a "DCF worker", and never came back, not even a phone call...and NO ONE questioned that for a year. I only have one thing to say though...especially if any of you are from S. Florida...are you really surprised??? Welcome to the State of Confusion...uh..I mean Florida! [WHACKO] If the fishing wasn't so good here I'd be GONE!!! SNF
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:52:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:49:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2002 2:50:24 PM EDT by dmuldrew]
Initial reports here in KC are that the palm print from the missing Florida girl do not match the ones of the dead girl that was found here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:53:28 PM EDT
Florida was a F---ed up Sh--hole the 10 years I lived there. I guess some things never change. I'm glad my oldest daughter left there when she was old enough to move out of her mothers house. (She's 19 now)....and I'm gonna be a Grandpa in the next coupla weeks[:D]
Top Top