Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2002 10:16:31 AM EDT
[img]http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/814/images/PNAWycCoBQIAAC8ND7k_814_87.jpg[/img]

Yea or Nay?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
YEA-If she accepts your firearms habit.
NAY- If she doesn't.
Looks aren't everything. Learned that the hard way when I lived in Commiefornia (northern)
Otherwise, a VERY attractive lady.[shock]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#2]
She is a fine looking young woman.

Yea-if she has lots of money.

Remember, don't lose sight of your priorities.

Guns, freedom.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#3]
First of all, if you even have to ask there's something wrong with you.

Second, like with any other woman; just keep your wits and don't let her change who you are.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]
she has pretty eyes and a nice smile. take good care of each other.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:04:00 AM EDT
[#6]

You know what would look good on her?????

[shock][peep][shock]

J/K.  Very nice
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Shes nice looking, and to me seems to be fairly easy going.  I'm pretty good in telling from a persons look whether they are high maintenance or not.  She looks like a very calm type of person and someone that could become interested in things other than what she is use to.  My opinion is that this is a medium maintenace girl, so I would say yes it might be worth it.  She could be a little whiny at times, but not to the point of a problem.  
Let me know if I'm close.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Absolutely not. And to console her, you can send her off to me. [:D]

In all seriousness, I add my voice to what everyone else said; She's a nice looking lady. If her attitudes, personality, etc. are as appealing as her appearance, I'd define her as a keeper. Too hard to tell if she's "worth the maintenance" from just her looks / photograph. I've been burned by thinking I could. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I miss CA womenz. I use to have womenz like her talk to me. Even go out on dates. Some I even got to bump uglies with.

Here in TX, womenz like that treat me like I have some contagious incurable disease. [:(]

If you're ever in a drought like I am now you would never be asking this question.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Cute!  Pre-ban?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I miss CA womenz. I use to have womenz like her talk to me. Even go out on dates. Some I even got to bump uglies with.

Here in TX, womenz like that treat me like I have some contagious incurable disease. [:(]

If you're ever in a drought like I am now you would never be asking this question.
View Quote

Where you looking in TX?  In Houston, the women are very friendly.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shes nice looking, and to me seems to be fairly easy going.  I'm pretty good in telling from a persons look whether they are high maintenance or not.  She looks like a very calm type of person and someone that could become interested in things other than what she is use to.  My opinion is that this is a medium maintenace girl, so I would say yes it might be worth it.  She could be a little whiny at times, but not to the point of a problem.  
Let me know if I'm close.
Bill3508
View Quote

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, give the man a cigar!!! Medium maintenance would be the right term. She gets hit on all the time and she's very good at brushing guys off and not sounding like a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I be in Dallas. I thought all TX women are suppose to be friendly like. Guess its just me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#15]
You will know soon enough. My test is if she will let me get away with watching NHL hockey playoffs on a Friday night, lounging in my boxer shorts.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I be in Dallas. I thought all TX women are suppose to be friendly like. Guess its just me.
View Quote

Lots of Belles in Dallas.  Surrounding areas should be a more target rich environment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#17]
None of you noticed she has pictures of naked ladies on her shirt! Nice.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was trying to look THROUGH the shirt, not AT it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I noticed. [:p]  Unfortunately, the blouse impedes a, umm, more thorough inspection of her, uh, qualtitties.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top