Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/1/2002 10:16:31 AM EDT
[img]http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/814/images/PNAWycCoBQIAAC8ND7k_814_87.jpg[/img] Yea or Nay?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:29:18 AM EDT
YEA-If she accepts your firearms habit. NAY- If she doesn't. Looks aren't everything. Learned that the hard way when I lived in Commiefornia (northern) Otherwise, a VERY attractive lady.[shock]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:37:25 AM EDT
She is a fine looking young woman. Yea-if she has lots of money. Remember, don't lose sight of your priorities. Guns, freedom.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:43:44 AM EDT
First of all, if you even have to ask there's something wrong with you. Second, like with any other woman; just keep your wits and don't let her change who you are.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:54:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:58:16 AM EDT
she has pretty eyes and a nice smile. take good care of each other.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:04:00 AM EDT
You know what would look good on her????? [shock][peep][shock] J/K. Very nice
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:05:47 AM EDT
Shes nice looking, and to me seems to be fairly easy going. I'm pretty good in telling from a persons look whether they are high maintenance or not. She looks like a very calm type of person and someone that could become interested in things other than what she is use to. My opinion is that this is a medium maintenace girl, so I would say yes it might be worth it. She could be a little whiny at times, but not to the point of a problem. Let me know if I'm close. Bill3508
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:06:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/1/2002 11:09:19 AM EDT by ronin47]
Absolutely not. And to console her, you can send her off to me. [:D] In all seriousness, I add my voice to what everyone else said; She's a nice looking lady. If her attitudes, personality, etc. are as appealing as her appearance, I'd define her as a keeper. Too hard to tell if she's "worth the maintenance" from just her looks / photograph. I've been burned by thinking I could. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:24:12 AM EDT
I miss CA womenz. I use to have womenz like her talk to me. Even go out on dates. Some I even got to bump uglies with. Here in TX, womenz like that treat me like I have some contagious incurable disease. [:(] If you're ever in a drought like I am now you would never be asking this question.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:39:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:00:02 PM EDT
Cute! Pre-ban?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:12:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: I miss CA womenz. I use to have womenz like her talk to me. Even go out on dates. Some I even got to bump uglies with. Here in TX, womenz like that treat me like I have some contagious incurable disease. [:(] If you're ever in a drought like I am now you would never be asking this question.
View Quote
Where you looking in TX? In Houston, the women are very friendly.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:32:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bill3508: Shes nice looking, and to me seems to be fairly easy going. I'm pretty good in telling from a persons look whether they are high maintenance or not. She looks like a very calm type of person and someone that could become interested in things other than what she is use to. My opinion is that this is a medium maintenace girl, so I would say yes it might be worth it. She could be a little whiny at times, but not to the point of a problem. Let me know if I'm close. Bill3508
View Quote
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, give the man a cigar!!! Medium maintenance would be the right term. She gets hit on all the time and she's very good at brushing guys off and not sounding like a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:41:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Houston:
Originally Posted By lordtrader: I miss CA womenz. I use to have womenz like her talk to me. Even go out on dates. Some I even got to bump uglies with. Here in TX, womenz like that treat me like I have some contagious incurable disease. [:(] If you're ever in a drought like I am now you would never be asking this question.
View Quote
View Quote
I be in Dallas. I thought all TX women are suppose to be friendly like. Guess its just me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:47:50 PM EDT
You will know soon enough. My test is if she will let me get away with watching NHL hockey playoffs on a Friday night, lounging in my boxer shorts.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:04:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader:
Originally Posted By Houston:
View Quote
View Quote
I be in Dallas. I thought all TX women are suppose to be friendly like. Guess its just me.
View Quote
Lots of Belles in Dallas. Surrounding areas should be a more target rich environment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:24:20 PM EDT
None of you noticed she has pictures of naked ladies on her shirt! Nice.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:53:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SNorman: None of you noticed she has pictures of naked ladies on her shirt! Nice.
View Quote
I was trying to look THROUGH the shirt, not AT it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:20:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SNorman: None of you noticed she has pictures of naked ladies on her shirt! Nice.
View Quote
I noticed. [:p] Unfortunately, the blouse impedes a, umm, more thorough inspection of her, uh, qualtitties.
Top Top