Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/1/2002 9:30:50 AM EDT
I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. THE PEER PRESSURE [:D] Seriously, I have gleaned a lot of useful information from this site. I built my first AR-15 from the info on this site. I post a lot of mindless crap here too. I felt that I should at least pay you guys for putting up with me. So, when do I get that list of fine, single, gun-toting Republican women that the membership form promised me? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:00:55 AM EDT
It's about damn time. That's all I can say. BTW, I want a copy of the list of fine women whose utter lack of morals, self-discipline, and even a scintilla of self-control precluded their attendance at the BRC! Republican womenz with guns? No thanks, I've been married to two! Eric The(ReprobateInTraining)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:13:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MIerinMD: I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. THE PEER PRESSURE [:D] So, when do I get that list of fine, single, gun-toting Republican women that the membership form promised me? [BD]
View Quote
Uh somebody lied again. That list is made up of Dimocrat womenz ! (Thanks for supporting and for posting the fact you did support.)
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:36:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MIerinMD: Seriously, I have gleaned a lot of useful information from this site. I built my first AR-15 from the info on this site. I post a lot of mindless crap here too.
View Quote
Hey that sounds like me. I built my first AR kit using this sight too. But everyone knows I only post the good stuff and no fluff.
Originally Posted By MIerinMD: So, when do I get that list of fine, single, gun-toting Republican women that the membership form promised me? [BD]
View Quote
I am being told that they are on back order for at least 18-20YRS. Goatboy still needs to make daughters [;D] Just Kidding GB [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:20:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:24:22 PM EDT
I paid my moolah, where's my nifty team member thing?
Top Top