Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2002 3:49:53 AM EDT
is much less than 100 Palestinians killed! The actual number is now agreed on the be [b]56[/b], yes, that's right, read 'em and weep, [b]56[/b], with [b]7[/b] dead civilians!

This more than Israeli intransigence over the makeup of the UN 'fact-finding' team is what may have prompted Kofi Annan to call off that project.

[size=4]Jenin 'massacre' reduced to death toll of 56[/size=4]
By Paul Martin THE WASHINGTON TIMES

JENIN, West Bank — Palestinian officials yesterday put the death toll at 56 in the two-week Israeli assault on Jenin, dropping claims of a massacre of 500 that had sparked demands for a U.N. investigation.

The official Palestinian body count, which is not disproportionate to the 33 Israeli soldiers killed in the incursion, was disclosed by Kadoura Mousa Kadoura, the director of Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement
for the northern West Bank, after a team of four Palestinian-appointed investigators reported to him in his Jenin office.

[Two weeks ago, when European and particularly London newspapers were reporting estimates of
"hundreds" massacred, Israeli sources in Washington said they expected the Palestinian toll to reach "45 to 55."]

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan suggested yesterday, in the wake of the Palestinian body count, that he may disband a U.N. fact-finding team that was to visit the camp to determine whether a massacre had taken place.

See remainder of article at:[url]http://www.washtimes.com/world/20020501-5587072.htm[/url]

Also, remember this little poll: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110477[/url]

Well, 24% of the respondents got it right when they chose as their answer: 'Less than 100, mostly armed men.' The next best answer was at 59% choosing 'Less than 500, mostly armed men.'

Eric The(WeAreGood!AndSoIsTheIDF)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
6 million, 800,000, who knows, it's just friggen numbers.
I didn't miss your whining yet pompous isreal posts at all.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:47:14 AM EDT
[#2]
[sleep]

Johnny-One-Note keeps banging away on the piano.

What I want to know is WHEN does it become [:K]ing???
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Amazing how those numbers dropped so precipitously, aint it?  Also amazing how the people who CONSTANTLY criticize Israel don't want to hear about it, huh?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:54:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
6 million, 800,000, who knows, it's just friggen numbers.
View Quote

No.  It's a world-wide accusation of a widespread civilian massacre vs. realistic battle casualties.  

The Israelis were telling the truth all along.  The Paleswines were lying all along.  Surprise, surprise.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:59:21 AM EDT
[#6]
What ever the number, it still isn't enough.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:02:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Then why are they so hesitant about letting the UN in ? It only makes it look like they have something to hide , even if they don't.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:02:14 AM EDT
[#8]
First things first.

Post from Kar98 -
View Quote

That's 'Israel'! Lord, by now I thought you would have had the name tatooed on your forearm.

But when you post a 'Well, Well, Well, So the Auschwitz 'Death Camp' Number...', I'll be certain to avert my eyes at the appropriate moment and not bother to either click on the thread, or post on it.

Just think you could have missed my whining but pompous post any day of the week. So why did you bother?

Now turning to the next matter at hand:

Post from garandman -
View Quote

So at least you continue to read my posts. Drawn like a moth to the flame, eh boy?

Save yourself an ulcer and 'just say no' to reading any more ETH posts. Pretty simple?
What I want to know is WHEN does it become [:K]ing?
View Quote

It never has, it never will.[:D]

Or should I use [rolleyes]

Eric The(Insufferable[:D])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:06:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Post from rogerb -
Then why are they so hesitant about letting the UN in ? It only makes it look like they have something to hide , even if they don't.
View Quote

So I'll put you down in the column for those wishing the UN to appoint a team the next time the United States faces any sort of dispute with its enemies.

Yep. I think the UN should send a team right now to Gitmo to see how those poor terrorists are doing and to investigate charges of wanton brutality against their US captors.

Yeah, right.

Eric The(BuyAClueSometime)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

See shotar's post.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:08:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So at least you continue to read my posts. Drawn like a moth to the flame, eh boy?

Save yourself an ulcer and 'just say no' to reading any more ETH posts. Pretty simple?
View Quote

Well, he was never able to do that when it came to my posts, so I don't see why he'd be able to do it for yours.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Amazing how those numbers dropped so precipitously, aint it?  ?
View Quote

Sorry, but I gotta "call you" on this one. That is a borderline STUPID thing to say.

Let's put it in context...

HYPOTHETICAL:

Australian nationals reportedly gunned down 100 of RikWriters family members. Later, its discovered [b]ONLY[/b] 56 of RikWriters family members were gunned down.

If what you post re: numbers above has ANY validity, then in this hypothetical, you would feel MUCH BETTER that the number of your dead family members dropped "precipitously" from 100 to 56.(This is where RikWriter will spin/squirm/weasel out some weak, tired explanation of his post, rather than just simply admitting what we ALL know to be true - he needs to simply extract his wingtip from his mouth.)

[rolleyes]

Geez, dude.

Also amazing how the people who CONSTANTLY criticize Israel don't want to hear about it, huh?
View Quote

That aside, my whole point has been that who knows / who cares how many were killed. Its war - people die. And my contention has ALWAYS been to let the Israelis fight their war any way they see fit - AS LONG AS its NOT with US dollars / aid.

What I find hypocritical is that the SAME people who screamed OJ's guilt from the rooftops SIMPLY because he ran from the police  (i.e. on the basis that innocent people have nothing to hide) have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with the Israelis preventing discovery (i.e. buying time to cover up any potential wrong doing) in Jenin.

BOTH SIDES ARE GONNA EXPLOIT / COVER UP what really happened in Jenin. Cuz their ALL dirtbags.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:17:56 AM EDT
[#13]
The Paleswines were lying all along.
View Quote

I'm shocked.

Eddie
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:33:47 AM EDT
[#14]
OOoopppss....my bad.

I just read the ICNDRM (International Committe on the Number of Dead Required to be a Massacre) handbook, and it clearly says that a massacre REQUIRES a minimum of 75 dead in order to BE a massacre. The handbook says 56 is "no biggie."

here's the link:

[url]www.56ofMyFamilyMembersMurderedisa NonEvent.com[/url]

Please accept my apologies.

[}:D]

The REAL news in this story is that many Palestinians are now saying it wasn't a massacre (as reported by Fox news.) But Eric would be loathe to quote a Palestinian in ANY event, apparently even when the Palestinians agree with him.

THAT my friends is blind hatred.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:37:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Two weeks ago, when European and particularly London newspapers were reporting estimates of
"hundreds" massacred,

G-Damn commie sypmpathizers...  London bridges falling down, No fair ladies.  What the hell does that mean?  

Thanks for the update Eric
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:55:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Two weeks ago, when European and particularly London newspapers were reporting estimates of
"hundreds" massacred,

G-Damn commie sypmpathizers...
View Quote

WOW-  the media sensationalizing. That IS a shocker. Stop the presses!!! [}:D]

London bridges falling down, No fair ladies.  What the hell does that mean?  
View Quote

Actually, its "London Bridge is falling down, My Fair Lady." And yer right - who knows what it means.  [:D]

What can you say about a bunch of people who drink from daintly little cups with their pinkies extended, and make their politicians / judges wear wigs??? [}:D]

Thanks for the update Eric
View Quote

WassamattaforU???? Cantcha get yer own news???? [}:D]

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Post from garandman -
View Quote

]:)]
View Quote

Actually, your analogy doesn't quite work.

Here's a better one.....

I'm more like a farmer spreading lye in an only partially successful attempt to mask the stench of cow crap.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sorry, but I gotta "call you" on this one. That is a borderline STUPID thing to say.
View Quote

Coming from you, I will take that as a borderline compliment.

HYPOTHETICAL:
Australian nationals reportedly gunned down 100 of RikWriters family members. Later, its discovered ONLY 56 of RikWriters family members were gunned down.
View Quote

Well, if those 56 members of my family were terrorists who were constantly killing Australian civilians IN Australia, I wouldn't have any right to be outraged.  But that would be ACTUALLY putting it in context, rather than the half-assed analogy you were using.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:04:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Post from garandman -
But Eric would be loathe to quote a Palestinian in ANY event, apparently even when the Palestinians agree with him.
View Quote

Well, [b]garandman[/b], you may actually bring yourself to read my posts, but you can't bring yourself to read them [u]carefully[/u].

Read the first sentence of the article I posted:  
'[u]Palestinian officials[/u] yesterday put the death toll at 56 in the two-week Israeli assault on Jenin, [u]dropping claims of a massacre of 500[/u] that had sparked demands for a U.N. investigation.'
View Quote

Now, I just quoted 'Palestinian officials', did I not?

You can post whatever you like, well, so can I, and my post was even more probative because it quoted [u]Palestinian[/u] officials.

The Israeli officials have been telling the truth about the so-called massacre for weeks now, but you have chosen not to believe them.

But you now believe the Palestinians?

That is surely strange, [b]garandman[/b], but I suppose that's just part of your virulent anti-Israeli views, eh?
View Quote

[b]And [u]THAT[/u] my friends is bearing false witness.

See for example: [b]Exodus, Chapter 20:[/b]

16   [b]Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour[/b].

Or do the Ten Commandments no longer serve as a binding law upon the hearts of Christians?

I can [u]never[/u] guess the outcome of any discussion of scripture with you, [b]garandman[/b].

Eric The('ThouShaltNot'StillMeansTheSameToMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
First things first.

Post from Kar98 -
...isreal...
View Quote

That's 'Israel'!
View Quote

You found the typo, yay! Atta-boy, here, have a cookie.

Lord, by now I thought you would have had the name tatooed on your forearm.
View Quote

"Lord" is really too much, a mere "Master" will be appropriate when addressing me. "Tattoos on forearms"? Certainly a good idea, but not for [i]my[/i] forearms. This reminds me of a funny story about serial numbers my grandfather used to tell me...

Just think you could have missed my whining but pompous post any day of the week. So why did you bother?
View Quote

Beats da haile outta me. The "I busted a nut" threads were more entertaining than your Occupied Palestine prattling. Maybe I am still hoping for the "Even a blind hun finds a grain of corn sometimes" post. Oh well, hope springs eternal. Do you have [i]any[/i] other topic to talk about?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Post from garandman -
I'm more like a farmer spreading lye in an only partially successful attempt to mask the stench of cow crap.
View Quote

First off, you didn't grow up anywhere [u]near[/u] a farm, did you [b]garandman[/b]?

No, sir, cityslicker, you are more like a non-farmer simply spreading lies, not lye.

You were close, but no cigar![:D]

Eric The(ButWeKnewWhatYouMeant!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:13:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sharon is again showing the world that with U.S. taxpayer funding to the tune of about $5 Billion per year he can murder as he chooses.  Sharon has repeatedly told the President of the United States to kiss his ass.

Ultimately I believe Israel will pay for Sharon's stupidity.

Arafat and Sharon - both Israel and the Palestinians deserve better.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:15:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

more like a non-farmer simply spreading lies, not lye.

You were close, but no cigar![:D]

Eric The(ButWeKnewWhatYouMeant!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Eric,
where and on what do farmers use lye ?  (I can think of only one possibility.)
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Post from Kar98 -
The "I busted a nut" threads were more entertaining than your Occupied Palestine prattling.
View Quote

And yet you still can't keep yourself from coming once again to the trough?
Maybe I am still hoping for the "Even a blind hun finds a grain of corn sometimes" post.
View Quote

Oooh, that says so much about [u]your[/u] diet! Please, I haven't had my breakfast yet!
Oh well, hope springs eternal. Do you have any other topic to talk about?
View Quote

Why certainly! In answer to a previous post by none other than [b]garandman[/b], I discovered that an amazingly low number of 15% of all of my posts have had anything to do with Israel or with an Israeli subject.

That is not to say that some innocuous posts that I have made haven't been shanghaied into an 'Israeli' post, but that's beside the point!

Why do you bother to read any of my posts any longer? Be they 'Israeli' posts, or not?

Eric The(AnswerThat,IfYouWill?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It reminds me of the Bank of America robber who shot up North Hollywood with an AK-47 and was killed by LAPD, then wanted to sue the city for his death.
View Quote

What's wrong with this picture?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What ever the number, it still isn't enough.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
View Quote

What HE said.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Read the first sentence of the article I posted:  
'[u]Palestinian officials[/u] yesterday put the death toll at 56 in the two-week Israeli assault on Jenin, [u]dropping claims of a massacre of 500[/u] that had sparked demands for a U.N. investigation.'
View Quote

Now, I just quoted 'Palestinian officials', did I not?
View Quote

NO, you did not. You quoted the Washington Times. Come on, Eric - don't force me to inform you of of whom [b]your [/b] sources are. [}:D]

Please give us the name of the "Palestinian official" you are quoting. If you can't do that, yer NOT quoting a Palestinian, are you????

You can post whatever you like, well, so can I, and my post was even more probative because it quoted [u]Palestinian[/u] officials.
View Quote

If you think that's quoting a "Palestinain" then your employer must have MANY MANY plagiarism suits with YOU as a defendant, and him as a co-defendant.

You now believe the Palestinians?
View Quote

Says who?? I have on several occasions stated the Palestinians are using Jenin for propaganda.

That is surely strange, [b]garandman[/b], but I suppose that's just part of your virulent anti-Israeli views, eh?
View Quote

NOT anti-Israel, but pro-US Constitution. You know, the document that DOES NOT allow for the theft of American tax dollars to be GIVEN to foreign nations. But you're only PARTLY a Constitutional supporter - we've already established that.

And that is bearing false witness....

See for example: [b]Exodus, Chapter 20:[/b]

16   [b]Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour[/b].

Or do the Ten Commandments no longer serve as a binding law upon the hearts of Christians?

I can [u]never[/u] guess the outcome of any discussion of scripture with you, [b]garandman[/b].

Eric The('ThouShaltNot'StillMeansTheSameToMe)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Again, you ARE NOT quoting a palestinian - you are quoting the Washington Times. Which is pretty pro-Israel, if memory serves.

What hope is there for you if even YOU don't know whom you are quoting?? I don't recognize "Paul Martin" as a distinctly Palestinian name, do you???? And I DO NOT beleive HE is a Palestinian official.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Sharon is again showing the world that with U.S. taxpayer funding to the tune of about $5 Billion per year he can murder as he chooses.
View Quote

Well, the good news for you this morning is that Sharon is [u]less[/u] of a [u]murderer[/u] than you thought him to be yesterday, huh?

BTW, our boys didn't 'murder' anyone in Vietnam did they, or do you think that Gen. Westmoreland was a 'murderer' in the same sense as Sharon?

See, when you use the term 'murder' in what amounts to a wartime situation, it begins to lose its true meaning!
Sharon has repeatedly told the President of the United States to kiss his ass.
View Quote

Hell, I've been saying the same thing myself lately!

Luckily, the President doesn't hear my shrill little voice and get ticked with me.

And on another completely unrelated topic:
Eric, where and on what do farmers use lye ? (I can think of only one possibility.)
View Quote

The only thing that I ever used lye for in a farm setting is to kill germs on a concrete floor in a barn.

I'm certain that [b]dairymen[/b] use it often
for the same purpose, but I'll be danged if I can think of a reason that a farmer would be spreading any lye anywhere else. Especially to 'mask the stench of cow crap.'

The 'stench of cow crap' is pretty inescapable if memory serves me right.[:D]

And, as you well know, a farmer and a dairyman are two different folks. Just ask them!

Now, I have heard some primitive farmers use lye water to germinate their seeds before planting, but I mean [u]primitive[/u] farmers!

And in some areas of chemical imbalance in the soils, some primitive farmers use ashes and lye to alter the acidity of the soil. But again, we are talking very [u]primitive[/u] farmers.

So what uses do you know of?

Eric The(FutureFarmerOfAmerica-LookWhereItGotMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Post from garandman -
View Quote

First off, you didn't grow up anywhere [u]near[/u] a farm, did you [b]garandman[/b]?
View Quote

Sure did.

Raised chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, pigs, pigeons, etc.

Seen chickens slaughtered. Ate the beef and sausage from our own animals.

Is THAT bearing false witness by you, EricThe(Pompous)Hun???

[No, sir, cityslicker, you are more like a non-farmer simply spreading lies, not lye.
View Quote

How droll and predictable.

Do you REALLY want to go here, Eric?? Where I come from, someone who "spreads lies" is a liar.

And where I come from, thats something you ONLY say to someone's face - in person.

Unless yer a keyboard commando weenie.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, the good news for you this morning is that Sharon is [u]less[/u] of a [u]murderer[/u] than you thought him to be yesterday, huh?

View Quote

The only thing that I ever used lye for in a farm setting is to kill germs on a concrete floor in a barn.

for the same purpose, but I'll be danged if I can think of a reason that a farmer would be spreading any lye anywhere else. Especially to 'mask the stench of cow crap.'

And, as you well know, a farmer and a dairyman are two different folks. Just ask them!

Now, I have heard some primitive farmers use lye water to germinate their seeds before planting, but I mean [u]primitive[/u] farmers!

And in some areas of chemical imbalance in the soils, some primitive farmers use ashes and lye to alter the acidity of the soil. But again, we are talking very [u]primitive[/u] farmers.

View Quote

My guess at the number of Palestinians killed was less than 100 so Sharon is within range of that number.

Many years ago we would use post-hole diggers and bury four cans of lye about three feet down per pecan tree.  That's the only time I saw lye used in farming.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

My guess at the number of Palestinians killed was less than 100 so Sharon is within range of that number.

Many years ago we would use post-hole diggers and bury four cans of lye about three feet down per pecan tree.  That's the only time I saw lye used in farming.
View Quote

My response is buried somewhere in the mess above.  Not sure how I accomplished this havoc.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:15:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Post from rogerb -
View Quote

So I'll put you down in the column for those wishing the UN to appoint a team the next time the United States faces any sort of dispute with its enemies.

Yep. I think the UN should send a team right now to Gitmo to see how those poor terrorists are doing and to investigate charges of wanton brutality against their US captors.

Yeah, right.

Eric The(BuyAClueSometime)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Eric, Jenin is not an israeli village it is (was) a palestinian village. They want; and the international community want; the investigation, only Isreal objects. Why ? They have nothing to hide after all. If the U.S. was accused of an atrocity you bet I'd want it looked into , I would want our name cleared or if the worse was true the guilty to be brought to justice, wouldn't you ?  
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Post from garandman -
Sure did.

Raised chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, pigs, pigeons, etc.

Seen chickens slaughtered. Ate the beef and sausage from our own animals.
View Quote

Wow, seen 'chickens slaughtered' now did we?[:D]
Is THAT bearing false witness by you, EricThe(Pompous)Hun???
View Quote

Nope, never said you didn't grow up on a farm, you just didn't sound like anyone I ever knew who grew up on a farm!

Still don't, but that'a not an accusation, such as your accusation, but simply a matter of my personal opinion!

So did you reread the Ten Commandments, with a special emphasis on the Thou Shalt Not parts?

Eric The(PompousAsTheDayIsLong,Brother,AndProud,Too!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#34]
It looks like the UN itself has called off the [s]Smear Israel campaign[/s] investigation.  They didn't retract any of their own anti-Israeli statement, even though they now admit Israel was telling the truth all along.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:33:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Post from rogerb -
Eric, Jenin is not an israeli village it is (was) a palestinian village. They want; and the international community want; the investigation, only Isreal objects. Why?
View Quote

It appears the U.N. is retreating from its demands, it probably doesn't want to be the authority to state that there was [b]no[/b] massacre that occurred at the site.

But you still want an investigation because [u]you[/u] believe that there was a massacre?  

Where did you get your information from - the electronicintifadah?[:D]
They have nothing to hide after all.
View Quote

That's right.
If the U.S. was accused of an atrocity you bet I'd want it looked into , I would want our name cleared or if the worse was true the guilty to be brought to justice, wouldn't you ?
View Quote

Not if it meant that the United States' worst enemies were going to be conducting it!

I trust the United States to police itself. And it has mostly lived up to my grand expectations for it!

The same with Israel, in all respects.

Hell, we carpet bombed in Afghanistan, the Israelis used none of their massive airpower to reduce the Jenin camp to rubble before the first ground troops entered!

If you don't believe me, just go to the Palestinian sites and see how they reported the brave combat between their forces and the hated IDF!

WTF, didn't Israel know that it could have saved its own troops some real casualties and just reduced the camp from afar?

Of course, they did. They just didn't choose to blindly kill innocent civilians.

Just like the US in every respect![:D]

We surely don't need U.N. inspectors showing up on our doorsteps, do we?

There's bee a hue and cry over the condition of the detainees at Gitmo, right?

Should the U.N. come and investigate there as well?

I think not, and if you are truthful, you wouldn't want it either!

Eric The(AmIRight?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Trying to evade that little matter of having called me a liar, Eric???? Speaking of "bearing false witness....."

What you DON'T "say" is ALWAYS more telling that what you DO say.

We'll need to rename you.....
EricThe(KeyboardCommando)Hun

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:43:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Post from garandman -
How droll and predictable.
View Quote

Gee, droll [u]and[/u] predictable! I score a twofer!
Do you REALLY want to go here, Eric?? Where I come from, someone who "spreads lies" is a liar.
View Quote

Same from where I come from, as well! So tell me about this 'blind hatred' I have exhibited and we shal see who is spreading lies, cow dung, or whatever you wish to call it!
And where I come from, thats something you ONLY say to someone's face - in person.
View Quote

Well, since I'm not in South Carolina and you're not in Texas, we will just have to make do with what we've got!
Unless yer a keyboard commando weenie.
View Quote

No, sir, no, sir, not at all. From my own personal understanding, a 'keyboard commando weenie' is one who accuses someone else of 'BLIND hatred' from the comfort of his armchair 1,500 miles away!

Now, that's being a [b]weenie![/b], big time!

Eric The(Non-weenie)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#38]
ETH,

Thanks for the numbers update.  It ceases to amaze me how Palestinian kill numbers are always grossly distorted.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazing how those numbers dropped so precipitously, aint it?  ?
View Quote

HYPOTHETICAL:

Australian nationals reportedly gunned down 100 of RikWriters family members. Later, its discovered [b]ONLY[/b] 56 of RikWriters family members were gunned down.

If what you post re: numbers above has ANY validity, then in this hypothetical, you would feel MUCH BETTER that the number of your dead family members dropped "precipitously" from 100 to 56.(This is where RikWriter will spin/squirm/weasel out some weak, tired explanation of his post, rather than just simply admitting what we ALL know to be true - he needs to simply extract his wingtip from his mouth.)

[rolleyes]

Geez, dude.

Also amazing how the people who CONSTANTLY criticize Israel don't want to hear about it, huh?
View Quote

That aside, my whole point has been that who knows / who cares how many were killed. Its war - people die. And my contention has ALWAYS been to let the Israelis fight their war any way they see fit - AS LONG AS its NOT with US dollars / aid.

What I find hypocritical is that the SAME people who screamed OJ's guilt from the rooftops SIMPLY because he ran from the police  (i.e. on the basis that innocent people have nothing to hide) have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with the Israelis preventing discovery (i.e. buying time to cover up any potential wrong doing) in Jenin.

BOTH SIDES ARE GONNA EXPLOIT / COVER UP what really happened in Jenin. Cuz their ALL dirtbags.

View Quote

I didn't see you criticize other counties than Israel for getting money from US Govt.
I didn't see you being happy because USA have almost half of the taxation that any Israeli have to pay to fund social welfare and defense.

Garandman, you're biased.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Post from garandman -
Trying to evade that little matter of having called me a liar, Eric???? Speaking of "bearing false witness....."
View Quote

[b]garandman[/b], we simply can't continue dancing around the same bush! Did you or did you not use the term 'blind hatred' in connection with me?

Simple as that!

Let's go to the tape. It was in your third post in this thread, on Page 1:
But Eric would be loathe to quote a Palestinian in ANY event, apparently even when the Palestinians agree with him.

View Quote

Notwithstanding the fact that I would always quote a Palestinian who said something I thought was worth quoting - I still haven't found one Palestinian today who could be found saying that 'Jenin was not a massacre' - you have accused me of 'blind hatred.'

Those are [u]your[/u] words, are they not?
What you DON'T "say" is ALWAYS more telling that what you DO say.
View Quote

[b]Welcome to the South, garandman[/b], where our Southern charm and gentility sometimes prevents us from calling a spade a spade, or pointing out gross misconduct, and thereby averting ungracious and inhospitable conversation!

Kick your shoes off and stay a spell![:D]
We'll need to rename you.....
EricThe(KeyboardCommando)Hun
View Quote

You can call me anything you like, [b]garandman[/b], but I sincerely doubt the name will stick!

Eric The(Reasonable,AsAlways)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#42]
So the truth comes out you perceive the U.N. and the American who was to be on the committee enemies of Israel. Your bombing comparisons are ridiculous , we carpet bombed mountains not villages how can you draw a comparison. Oh, right you need to mold the truth into your vision. Also , we did allow some foreign dignitaries to Gitmo. By the way i don't believe there was a massacre, and have never indicated such, (more of your molding of the truth) I'm just a) sick of israel thinking it can do what ever it pleases w/the backing of my tax dollars and b) when there is a discrepancy about an incident being either a battle or a massacre then an INDEPENDENT third party is needed to sort it out. The refusal of Israel to allow it, makes them look like they have something to hide and gives the Arabs more gas to throw on the fire.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:14:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Saying that you can't find it within yourself to support Israel, simply because of the enormous amount of US tax dollars that are being funneled to that country, is the last refuge of a........
....weasel![:D]

Eric The(WhatDidYouThinkIWasGoingToSay?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Post from thebeekeeper1 -
FWIW, it won't with me.[:)]
View Quote

And [u]that[/u], my friend, is [u]priceless[/u]!

Eric The(WorthyFriend)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#45]
so is name calling , it's an immaturity that a moderator should not resort to.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I didn't see you criticize other counties than Israel for getting money from US Govt.
View Quote

Dude, try reading sometime. Its VERY educational.

IN THIS VERY THREAD I have said the US Constitution DOES NOT allow for "stealing US taxpayers $$$, and giving it to foreign NATIONS."

A brief English lesson for you - "nations" is plural, meaning MORE THAN just Israel.

In other threads, I have indicated I am for withdrawing ALL foreign aid from ALL nations.

If you "didn't see" what I have plainly typed, whose fault is that???

I didn't see you being happy because USA have almost half of the taxation that any Israeli have to pay to fund social welfare and defense.
View Quote

Proportionality is IRRELEVANT. I want ZERO US tax dollars GIVEN to Israel.

Garandman, you're biased.
View Quote

Of course I am. Its just that my bias lies WHOLLY toward the US Constitution and US sovereignty.

Where's yours lie????

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Slow day guys?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Post from rogerb -
so is name calling , it's an immaturity that a moderator should not resort to.
View Quote

So 'weasel' is an offensive name to you?

I will try not to use references to members of the genus [i][b]Mustela[/b][/i] in any future name-calling!

So there goes a whole host of weasels, ferrets, and other related critters, whose names I must forgo, out of deference to [b]rogerb[/b]!

Have I used anything stronger than 'weasel', [b]rogerb[/b]? I simply can't remember!

But I'm certain that you will remind me!

Eric The(IfThereAreSuchInstances)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#49]
can we get someone to make us a "p*ssing contest" icon?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Hello.

Israel should allow a fact-finding mission but not in its current form.  The current 3-man U.N. team consists of

1) Finnish member of the Red Cross who, when responding to a long ago Israel Request to include the red cross with the Star of David retorted, "That would be like putting the red cross on a swastika."

2)  Another politician who already declared this a "massacre."

3)  A refugee expert.

That, my friends, is a kangaroo court.  

The fact-finding team should be impartial.

The fact-finding team should contain military and law-enforcement experts.  After-all, the team will be investigating the legality of the Jenin military operation.

Israel was right and smart to deny access to this team.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top