Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/30/2002 6:47:13 PM EDT
Today, Tuesday 4-30-02 at around 11:30 Am EST I witness cops chasing an arab looking man at the bus station in New York, $2nd Street and 8th Avenue. I was told the man was taking pictures of the station and when he was question by a NYC cop as to what he was doing, he run away, they did not get him. I have been looking for something in the news and have not heard anything, what do you think?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:48:03 PM EDT
today, tuesday also.. I turned on the radio and heard the song Ahab the Arab.. I actually listened to the words and I think this song is now being used to pass messages along to cells.. Really, I wonder why the raghead ran...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:54:56 PM EDT
What is that guys name?? Who wrote that song, I can't remember for the life of me??
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:14:10 PM EDT
Ray Stevens wrote Ahab the Arab. And I doubt it holds messages for terrorists--he's country music's version of Wierd Al Yankovic. http://www.raystevens.com/ James P.S. "and Ahab said 'Habib ibib bubbluh habib dit doo'" "which is Arabic for 'Stop Clyde'" "and Clyde said 'Bleee-haw bleee-haw'" "which is Camel for 'What the heck did he say anyway?'" His song on the Shriners is just as funny.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:18:33 PM EDT
I think that terrorist are consistant. I do not think that we need to say "again"...maybe "still" is a better word. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:01:23 AM EDT
Send Paul Kersey after those bastards!
Top Top