Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/30/2002 1:07:03 PM EDT
this sunday me and a few of my friends (teenagers)from another school were hanging out at the mall for a while and decided to leave. well I had to wait to get a ride home because I have no drivers license( long story don't ask)so we decided to wait in the parking lot. well as we are waiting in the parking lot (there are no other cars there by this time) a particular song comes on the radio and the two wemon who are with us decide that they want to get out and dance. right about that time a mall cop shows up, any way long story short we start talking to him about the military (we are all army rotc cadets, me being the highest ranking there as a captain)some time after making fun of my school and then the school that the other three go to he gets onto the subject of his military career. first he claims that he "started killing people in 82" and that he was marine force recon. then he says that he was a sniper scout, then he says he's x-special forces. he didn't particularly like it when I told him that the marines don't have special forces and unless he was on some kind of exchange program I don't know about he would have actually been special operations not special forces. this might seem kinda insignifigant but at one time I have had a special forces captain and a special forces master sergeant(mac-v sog vet) as instructors and both were rather voicturous when correcting people who say that marines and navy have special forces. you would think a real professional would have known the difference. so heres the question am I just paranoind or is this guy really just a wanna be mall cop. ps. this guy was in no shape to go to basic let alone any thing else.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:22:46 PM EDT
Be careful now. He might flip out and cut off your head. Or not.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:27:14 PM EDT
Top Top