Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 7:21:44 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,51494,00.html[/url]

Nuts.....simply nuts...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't the fact that the baby wasn't growing tip off the parents to the fact that feeding her "organic" food was STUPID?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wouldn't the fact that the baby wasn't growing tip off the parents to the fact that feeding her "organic" food was STUPID?
View Quote

That probably encouraged them to feed the baby even more rabbit food.  Hey, it's just like gun control. Also note what the father said during a visitation.  He thought his barely recovering baby girl looked "chubby."  These two need to be sterilized.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Ban Vegans...For The Children.

No Breast Milk? Well then I guess we better not let ANY Mammals Nurse? Don't those nitwits understand that EVERYTHING in Breast Milk is GOOD? Custom made for the imbiber, et. al...STUPID. I remember reading a similar story about a couple in Great Britain who did the same thing...except their child died.

My Favorite Anti-Vegan slogan...

Darwin on Herbivores: How much intelligence does it take to sneak up on a blade of grass?

My Favorite Vegan Argument: Vegans cannot survive without industries that make high-tech "vegan accepted" food supplements. None could ever "live off the land". A regular person with well-developed common sense or even elementary training could do quite well, however.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:54:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:15:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Vegans are natural selection at work. Let them limit their offspring who would just grow up to be mindless liberals.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#7]

[b]UNBEF@KINLIEVABLE![/b]

They named their baby girl "Ice"?!?
They fed a newborn NUTS?!!?
They think a 10 pound 16 month-old is "healthy"?!?

These over-educated, mentally-retarded, dirt-munching sh!t-for-brains should be flogged, skewered, disemboweled, drawn, quartered and fed to the hogs.

This poor child will be mentally and neurologically stunted for life. Her liver, kidneys and lungs may never properly develop and she'll probably be disease-prone her whole life. Her body will be forever underdeveloped and her brain will never fully recover from this malnourshment.

These parents must have spent time here listening to that moronic, asinine vegetarian [b]ump45[/b] babble on about how humans are not "designed" to eat meat and that a plant-based diet can "satisfy all nutritional requirements".

I've seen these types of scraggly-bearded, birkenstock-wearing, hemp-pushing, college-educated, animal-rights vegans face-to-face.

They are so full of their own SAT scores and the fact that they read Noam Chomsky, listen to REM, live in communes that they think they're the most intelligent, clever and brilliant people who've ever lived. But they don't even have a half-a-brain to see that their baby is dying right before their very own self-righteous eyes. [b]JUST F@CKIN KILLEM![/b]

They shop for overpriced rabbit-food and magical "Chinese herbal supplements" at Co-op stores and "progressive" organic-food stores and write doctoral dissertations on how humans have "evolved beyond eating meat". But they look and smell like last week's dogsh!t which is probably all that's in those over-priced "herbal pills" they live off of.

These "oh-I'm-so-intelligent" and "progressive-minded" dirtbags think they're so "open-minded" and rational because they've got peace-signs, "Meat Is Murder" and "Question Authority" bumper-stickers on their broken-down '74 VW bus when in fact they are just a bunch of lazy-assed, underachieving, snot-nosed, full-of-sh!t, waste-of-space, jerkweeds clogging up our society.

These muthaf@kkin-sh!tforbrain-vegan-sickof@ks should not be allowed to breathe one more minute of free air and should be exterminated immediately.

BTW, speaking of muthaf@kkin-sh!tforbrain-vegan-sickof@ks, where's that nutcase [b]ump45[/b] to defend his muthaf@kkin-brain-dead-vegan bretheren??

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I really wanted to bash the vegheads but after readin the thread i can see you guys have already kicked that ass.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Humans are omnivorous!

Get it, got it, good!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#10]
[size=4]Sorry guys, but sometimes you gotta root for Darwin. If the parents are this stupid, is the world ready for their offspring?[/size=4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Now this really pisses me off!!! What the heck were they thinking???  Friggin morons.  There is nothing better than breastmilk.  By coincidence I have a 16 month old boy.  He is over 30 pounds!! (Of course his daddy (ya that would be me) is 6' 5"!)  Don't these morons know that baby fat is GOOD.  Fat is essential for brain development.  In fact, babies are born around the time that they get so large that their mother's cannot provide them fat fast enough.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#12]
moronic, asinine vegetarian ump45 babble on about how humans are not "designed" to eat meat and that a plant-based diet can "satisfy all nutritional requirements
View Quote

I don't personally agree with veganism, but a vegan diet can satisfy all nutritional requirements.  It just takes more work, knowledge, and creativity than these moron parents apparently possess.  Vegan or not, feeding nuts to an infant is just stupid.  I've seen several cute and healthy preschool girls that lived all of their lives on a vegan diet.  The parents go to great lengths to make sure the girls get enough calcium and the right proteins.  One girl is even allergic to soy beans, but her parents still find the right things for her to eat.  That's hard to do when soy milk is the usual substitute for milk and it means prohibits eating tofu, which is the usual single largest source of calcium for most vegans.  These parents are just idiots.  Just as gangbangers don't represent us as gun owners, these morons shouldn't represent all vegans.z
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Vegan mom: What are these lumpy things on my chest?  And why does the baby keep trying to grab them?

Vegan dad: Duh, I dunno.  Let's feed her more nuts!

[whacko]  
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Fucking tools!!! Depriving a child of proper nourishment! Really strikes a chord with me. Those fucking idiot parents dont deserve to have that little baby!!![pissed][pissed]

Sorry for the foul language, but I just get that way when I see or hear of children being neglected.

-T.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#15]
There is nothing wrong with vegetarianism, per se.  It works in many cultures, not just very well here.  It does indeed often seem to be the bastion of idiots.

BUT, who is looking out for the Veggies?  DOES A CARROT MOT SCREAM IN PAIN AS IT IS UPROOTED BY ITS HAIR?

I am therefore a meatatarian.

Beef, it's what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Vegetarian - (noun) Old Indian word for poor hunter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://www.mercola.com/2000/apr/2/vegetarian_myths.htm[/url]

If vegans want to kill themselves I feel sorry for them, but leave the kids out of it.  Feed them right and let them decide when they can think for themselves...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I always point out that Winston Churchill smoked and drank to excess every day of his life, and he lived to be 93.
View Quote

Reminds me of one of my favorite Churchill anecdotes.  Apparently some lady called him a "fat old man" to him face, to which he replied "Yes, but you are ugly, madame... and I can diet".
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#19]
The_Macallan

That post is a beautiful thing.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#20]
So, Macallan, tell us what you really think. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#21]
F'  ing hippie morons can see their own colons.

ARH
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
These "oh-I'm-so-intelligent" and "progressive-minded" dirtbags think they're so "open-minded" and rational because they've got peace-signs, "Meat Is Murder" and "Question Authority" bumper-stickers on their broken-down '74 VW bus when in fact they are just a bunch of lazy-assed, underachieving, snot-nosed, full-of-sh!t, waste-of-space, jerkweeds clogging up our society.
View Quote

What's wrong with "Question Authority" bumper stickers? [:P]

Other than that, I'd agree wholeheartedly [:D]

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but many Indians (Like New Dehli Indians) are vegetarian yet still rely on mother's milk for newborns. I mean, it's what every other friggin' mammal on the planet does.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Perhaps this is the wrong board to ask, but do Vegas believe babies should not be fed breastmilk?  

What about soy formula?

Feeding an infant fruit and nuts is just crazy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Macallan:

You've just described Arcata,CA perfectly.  [:D]

Only one more year before I graduate and can get the righteous hell out of this hippie-infested shithole.  [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top