Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/palmer%2F1face%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]
OK.  Questions:

1.  Why does the FBI want to talk to you?

2.  What could you be doing that they'd be interested in?

3.  Have they contacted you, your lawyer, or are you initiating contact cuz you think they want to talk to you?

4.  Who is the SA in charge of your local office?

That's all for now.  Fire away!

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is like a damn car wreck, at least it is for me.

Can't stand to look at it, yet can't stop staring.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Dave223...please resend your email.

Thanks,

Dan
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have been investigated by the FBI and the DOD.
No big deal. I am not a criminal and have nothing to hide. The only reason I am posting in this thread is to point out that at no time did my friends or family EVER feel the need to contact a lawyer to field questions from the MAN! Why would your friends feel the need to hire legal representation for questions that do not pertain to their activities????? Either this is a fabrication...or we are not gettting the whole story!!
View Quote

That is a good question, which I have posed to my friends directly. They are timid Californians, with not a lot of common sense. I have no lawyer, but I have another friend who practices law, and he advised the scared Californians simply to go to the FBI and receive their questions, and take it from there.

The wife is a boot-licker. And my friend has to do what she says or sleep in the guest room. They are wasting their money on the lawyer.

When I lived with them, the wife didn't allow me to keep a handgun in the house. They do not understand machineguns.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He just quoted something about FirearmTom1 and then deleted it.
View Quote

How do you know this stuff?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah he got busted doin the same thing on another thread. I don't know if he's blowin his top, postin somethin really crazy an then thinkin better of it or if his 3 sisters stroll by an say "you better delete that they'll just laugh at you an tear ya a new one."
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I see, I guess I have not seen this yet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK.  Questions:

1.  Why does the FBI want to talk to you?

2.  What could you be doing that they'd be interested in?

3.  Have they contacted you, your lawyer, or are you initiating contact cuz you think they want to talk to you?

4.  Who is the SA in charge of your local office?

That's all for now.  Fire away!

View Quote

They haven't told me.

Maybe they are confused about my machineguns and are acting on behalf of the ATF.

Or they have profiled me as a terrorist because I have referred repeatedly to the U.S. Constitution and admit to keeping my eye on the police (see my post on page 1 referring to FBI profiling criteria).

Maybe someone who thinks I should be incarcerated for speech encouraged the FBI to investigate me.

Maybe FBI doesn't like me looking at those chicks in the swimming pool.

Or all those babies I ate that one time.

Or maybe FBI is simply bumbling.

Posting on AR15.com and legally practicing with weapons. Period.

I don't have an official lawyer, just a lawyer friend who's advising me. The FBI has not contacted me.

I'm initiating contact with them because I am curious how our employees are spending our tax money.

I don't know about my local office. My friends in San Diego were contacted by a San Diego SA.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]

this from the, ahem, person who advocates illegal machine gun shoots (which necessarily advocates illegal possesion, transport, and transfer).  it's not wonder you got the feds breathing down your neck (if you really do).
View Quote

I don't recall this advocacy you mention.  Can you cite a thread?  Or was this a careless and ill-advised statement you made?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#15]
BOG, you are just too much!!!  I already stated I would bet $10 that you are lieing about all of this.  When you get on CNN just yell out SGTAR15 and then we will know you won.  AFter that I will send the money to what ever Federal Prison you end up in, I'll even send you some KY jelly.......you'll probably be needing it.  Just remember it was you that screwed yourself first.

Sgtar15

PS I swear on my grandmothers grave I will do this.

PSS Also BOG, if you keep this shit up one of us will end up getting booted from here....I quickly grow tired of trolls.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I already stated I would bet $10 that you are lieing about all of this.
View Quote

You're on.

If the FBI backs off and I can't prove their investigation, I'll just let you have the winnings.

I'm sure we can agree on at least one AR15.com member willing and honest enough to act as an intermediary and hold the $20.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey Blaze

I'll hold the $20 for ya. If you win, I promise not to give you the 20 I wiped my ass with... No, really, I promise.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BOG, you are just too much!!!  I already stated I would bet $10 that you are lieing about all of this.  When you get on CNN just yell out SGTAR15 and then we will know you won.  AFter that I will send the money to what ever Federal Prison you end up in, I'll even send you some KY jelly.......you'll probably be needing it.  Just remember it was you that screwed yourself first.

Sgtar15

PS I swear on my grandmothers grave I will do this.

PSS Also BOG, if you keep this shit up one of us will end up getting booted from here....I quickly grow tired of trolls.
View Quote

Hell yeah!  Count me in for another $10.  This thread ought to be locked any time now, but the bet is still on, since you called do for it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#19]
BOG, no one needs to hold the winnings IMHO.  If you get busted state my name(Sgtar15) on CNN.  If nothing happens send the money to Goatboy for this web site.  Fair enough?  Surely I can trust your word.....right??

Yea, I tought so.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You are fixing to pick the wrong fight.
View Quote

Are you talking about my public reference to federal orchestrations of oppressive taxation and the unpunished slaughter of innocent Americans? Or just my willingness to speak rationally on a forum overrun zealots and Animations?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:20:25 PM EDT
[#21]
He meens with ARLady, she is by far one of the most intelligent and voracious posters here.

You have been warned but I think it is too late.

Nice knowing you.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
BOG, no one needs to hold the winnings IMHO.  If you get busted state my name(Sgtar15) on CNN.  If nothing happens send the money to Goatboy for this web site.  Fair enough?  Surely I can trust your word.....right??

Yea, I tought so.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Ok, I'll send it to Goatboy if I can't prove the investigation.

I don't know you well enough to trust that you'll pay up. We need an intermediary.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He meens with ARLady, she is by far one of the most intelligent and voracious posters here.

Nice knowing you.

Sgtar15
View Quote

That crazy lady? Her posts above are not evidence of intelligence, but I agree, she's a bit scary.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nice knowing you.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Thanks, You hit the nail on the head. 'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#25]
ARLady is a highly respected person on this board, and she is a Moderator.  It was bad enough that you started picking on members here but calling a Mod a "crazy lady" will put you over the edge.  Again, I warned you, ARLady does not forget.

As far as my $10 goes, I have know problem keeping up my end of the deal.  I am not the best or most popular member here, but many can attest to my integrity, just ask.

Sgtar15

PS I really am appalled at your poor sense of judgement. I have never met a troll so vain.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice knowing you.

Sgtar15
View Quote

That crazy lady? Her posts above are not evidence of intelligence, but I agree, she's a bit scary.
View Quote

Better duck, it may not be now, but IT is coming. I just hope I can be here to see it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#27]
All i'm seein is wooo! i wanna bet, bet, bet, bet. I wanna bet everyone that i can outshoot em, that my life is so much more important and full of intrigue or that i'm right an your wrong. But in the end i don't trust you to pay up, which means i'll never have to prove anything. Double talk bullsh*t.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All i'm seein is wooo! i wanna bet, bet, bet, bet. I wanna bet everyone that i can outshoot em, that my life is so much more important and full of intrigue or that i'm right an your wrong. But in the end i don't trust you to pay up, which means i'll never have to prove anything. Double talk bullsh*t.
View Quote

DAMN!!!  Just 67 post and this guy already has you figured out BOG.  

LOL

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn.. Called our beloved ARLady a tool in not so many words.. Good luck guy, she's gonna shred you.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:08:02 AM EDT
[#30]
All's I called her was "crazy", as in [b]delusional[/b], as in accusing me of a criminal act.

I mean, if you don't agree with someone's opinions, by all means argue with them civilly, but accuse them of crimes? What's respectable about that?

I do hope she'll show me her better side.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:13:42 AM EDT
[#31]
She did you dumbass when she admitted her mistake!

How hard is this for you???

Sgtar15

PS yes I know that is a rule violation.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Probably not gonna get to her better side like this dude, try honey, it's more effective for getting to see people's better sides.

Can I sell tickets to this?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You talk about me a lot more than I talk about you. What's up with that?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She did you dumbass when she admitted her mistake!
View Quote

Point taken. I appreciate her doing that.

She is crazy only to the extent that she calls me a troll. A troll is one who posts "Either to piss someone off or simply for [his] personal enjoyment."

Out of my hundreds of posts, [b]2[/b] were intended simply to piss someone off, and these were retaliatory trolls against someone who had trolled dozens and dozens of times just to piss me off and obscure serious discussions.

I'm not out to waste forum-space or anyone's time. While speechless people clutter discussions with Animations, there have always been some members who have taken my posts seriously.

I get called a troll a lot, and it is a misuse of the word "troll". I am not a troll simply because people are repelled by my pro-Constitution advocacy and my non-advocation of genocide against all Arabs.

If ARLady doesn't like my posts, I hope she will --  without resorting to vague and unsupported accusations that I am a troll -- explain why.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:21:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can I sell tickets to this?
View Quote

No Doubt!!

This is the best show I have seen in a long time.  And I am also talking to a drunk friend on IM. He is crying in his beer because the ladies dont like him due to his small penis!  I truely don't know which is funnier.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Tell him if he would put it away until they get to know him he might have a better chance with the ladies. When they know ya gots a little wee-wee, before they know your name, your game is kinda shot. Also, this is not dinner conversation for the first date, or 2nd, or 3rd, either, in fact it should be avoided as long as possible.

Edited to add that I just realized this is post no. 502, do I get a prize?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#37]
What happened to the post stating that it was possible that Blaze-of-Glory could be a pot smoking ninja just waiting to go off and cut off somebody's head(I don't remember the exact post, but it had a similar message.)  I don't think that BoG could be a ninja, as I have read many of  his posts, and not [i]once[/i] did I crap my pants.  I didn't even come [i]close[/i] to crapping my pants!  Ergo, he is not totally sweet, I do not love him with every part of my body(let alone my pee-pee), and, although he may be a mammal, he is certainly no ninja.  And he doesn't sound like he smokes pot, either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:43:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I bet $10 it was all made up just to bring attention to BOG's sorry little life.  Kind of like a scream for attention type of thing.  

Then again BOG may be a Hippie pot smoking Ninja just waiting to go off and snap somebody's neck...hope it aint me[;)]

Sgtar15
View Quote

There ya go.

BTW BOG, I am currently talking to a FBI friend of mine.  He says if you turn yourself in now they will promise you a cell mat that is good looking....what do you say??[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:09:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
BTW BOG, I am currently talking to a FBI friend of mine.  He says if you turn yourself in now they will promise you a cell mat that is good looking....what do you say??[;)]
Sgtar15
View Quote

Tell him I can outshoot him, and am willing to bet money on it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sgtar15
View Quote

View Quote

Duh-huh?!  [BD] Your intelligence is showing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:17:53 AM EDT
[#41]
You probably can......but he often visits people with his large group of buddies.  Kind of hard to out shoot them all IYKWIM.

Sgtar15

PS I gotta get some sleep. Night every one, and thanks for the show.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:18:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Are you broke or something? Hell if you make enough bets, eventually you might win one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Seriously. We could shoot one of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center courses. I'm not saying that FBI are bad shots, just that I'm better (and willing to put my money on it).
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
he often visits people with his large group of buddies.  Kind of hard to out shoot them all IYKWIM.
View Quote

I know.

PS I gotta get some sleep. Night every one, and thanks for the show.
View Quote

I got to say, I'm glad finally to have met someone on AR15.com with enough sack to bet on his claims.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:32:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Are you broke or something?
View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:40:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Seriously. We could shoot one of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center courses. I'm not saying that FBI are bad shots, just that I'm better (and willing to put my money on it).
View Quote

I was pointing out the absolute irrelevance of that post in the first place. Your outshooting him has what to do with sgtar15's conversation with his friend, and the joking remark relayed to you?

Sorry to hear that you are broke.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I was pointing out the absolute irrelevance of that post in the first place. Your outshooting him has what to do with sgtar15's conversation with his friend, and the joking remark relayed to you?

Sorry to hear that you are broke.
View Quote

Thanks.

I was joking back to sgtar15. I mean, if the FBI is just picking on me because I'm vocal about the inequalities they enjoy over the rest of us (e.g., they are not held accountable for slaughtering Americans), and if they feel [b]any[/b] sense of honor, then maybe whoever is leading the case against me would be willing to drop the B.S. and settle this with a one-on-one shooting contest. It's a long-shot on my part, but it's just in case the agent in charge feels any honor whatsoever.

It's a joke because it's not that simple.

(The FBI is going murder me and plant evidence to suggest I deserved it.)
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Is popcorn OK for breakfast?[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Popcorn.gif[/img]

There hasn't been a thread quite this good since McUzi and HANGFIRE were around.[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Clapping.gif[/img]

Please don't lock this one, it has real potential!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:30:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
(The FBI is going murder me and plant evidence to suggest I deserved it.)
View Quote

But of course, you are a clear enemy of the state, after all speaking out (like your words or not) is just a psycho-terrorist ploy to undermine the governments authority in the eyes of your fellow citizens. Once you have planted the seeds of dissent and fertilized them, nurturing them to fruition, we all know you are going to take over the country, then the world, right?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#50]
anyone else think gecko45 is behind this?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top