Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 3:37:09 PM EDT
I head out yesterday with my wife to hit a few golf balls at the range at my club and who is out playing on my course but that POS Slick Willie himself. At first I thought it was some sort of joke but then I saw all the Secret Service dudes hanging around the pro shop. Sure enough just as I was heading out to the range, he comes up the nineth fairway. I asked how he got on the course since its a private club. I was told he was a guest of one of the members. I guess they were roommates in college sometime. The good part was seeing that with just a couple of exceptions, every one of the members I ran into were just as disgusted as I was to have the POS on our course. The word was he's a pretty crappy golfer too. He put four balls in the water on one of the par 3's.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
He put four balls in the water on one of the par 3's.
View Quote

Okay, who wants to take a shot at this first?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He put four balls in the water on one of the par 3's.
View Quote

Okay, who wants to take a shot at this first?
View Quote

I was soooooo close, but it's too easy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]
And to think you missed your chance to bounce a couple of balls off his big fat noggin.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
For a minute there, I thought you spoke face-to-face with him.  I couldn't do that without reflexively spitting in the bastard's face.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought about all of the above including running home and coming back with some of my toys but thought the better of it. Before I found out they were serious and saw the Secret Service, I did make a few stupid comments about what a horrible day to leave my Uzi at home and was it too late to go grab an AR and hide in the bushes. I was close enough to spit on him but was afraid of what I might say or do so I just watched in disgust he and his entourage passed on by.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Not only is he a crappy golfer, he's a notorious cheater..  There have been news articles that describe the scope of his cheating, which includes "improving his lie" (how appropriate) and taking multiple mulligans.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess he's trying to impove his game since he has F*** all else to do. He had a big name, high dollar golf coach playing with him. He'd screw up a shot and the dude would drop another ball for him. The trip out here must have been kept pretty quiet. It didn't get mentioned in the local paper that he was in town. I'd like to think its cause nobody gives a s*** about him any more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top