Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/29/2002 9:28:23 AM EDT
It haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappened this morning. Do I need a new computer? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanc­e.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:15:05 AM EDT
Easy Fix. First, unplug keyboard from computer, Second, walk to kitchen, get large knife from cupboard. Third, get cutting board and cut off finger just above fingernail. Then come back to computer, plug keboard back in, and wait for further instructions. I have to go to see my therapist about logging on to this board. When I get back, I will tell you the rest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:28:47 AM EDT
[b]STOP IT>>>YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!![/b] Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:37:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Aladdin: Easy Fix. First, unplug keyboard from computer, Second, walk to kitchen, get large knife from cupboard. Third, get cutting board and cut off finger just above fingernail. Then come back to computer, plug keboard back in, and wait for further instructions. I have to go to see my therapist about logging on to this board. When I get back, I will tell you the rest.
View Quote
before you cut anything, make sure youre holding the keyboard upside down over the sink. it's very difficuly to get blood out of the keyboard.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:43:46 AM EDT
Make sure you cauterize the piece left on the keyboard, so it decays slower. This will give you plenty of time to get a new one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:59:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Aladdin: Second, walk to kitchen, get large knife from cupboard. Third, get cutting board and cut off finger just above fingernail.
View Quote
I don't haaaaaave a big enough knife. Caaaaan I use the baaaaaayonet on my post-baaaan.... never mind.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:09:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2002 12:11:05 PM EDT by Bretshooter]
Originally Posted By Malpaso:
Originally Posted By Aladdin: Second, walk to kitchen, get large knife from cupboard. Third, get cutting board and cut off finger just above fingernail.
View Quote
I don't haaaaaave a big enough knife. Caaaaan I use the baaaaaayonet on my post-baaaan.... never mind.
View Quote
Knock Knock... [b]BANG![/b]............ATF!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:49:58 PM EDT
just rip the key off the keyboard
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:53:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyrax777: just rip the key off the keyboard
View Quote
Then I'll be logging into [url]www.r15.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:57:41 PM EDT
ffffffffukkin'-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that's fffffunny!!! [;D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:13:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Malpaso:
Originally Posted By cyrax777: just rip the key off the keyboard
View Quote