Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2002 6:03:28 AM EDT
In a stinging rebuke to [b]subsailor[/b], those rascally Israelis have brought out the armor again - armored bulldozers!

[size=4]Bulldozers destroy Arafat's cars[/size=4]
By Saud Abu Ramadan From the International Desk
Published 4/27/2002 4:11 PM

GAZA, April 27 (UPI) -- Israeli army bulldozers Saturday destroyed cars that belong to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's convoy, official Palestinian sources at Arafat's office in Ramallah reported.

The sources said the bulldozers powered into Arafat's compound and destroyed [b]seven presidential armored Mercedes[/b].

Witnesses in Arafat's office said the bulldozers also flattened the presidential guards' vans and Cherokee jeeps.

Meanwhile, Palestinian National Authority Minister of Information Yasser Abed Rabbo lashed out at the military for directing loudspeakers at Arafat's main office, describing the measure as "provocative and criminal Israeli army action."

He said such measures "proves that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon had failed to get rid of President Arafat," and was unable break "his determination to continue his struggle for the Palestinian independent state."

Palestinian witnesses said the Israeli army sent more troop reinforcements and armored vehicles into the Ramallah, renewing Palestinian fears the Israeli army plans to reoccupy the West Bank town.

Residents said they are also afraid the army is planning to raid Arafat's headquarters, arrest the militants in his office and bring Arafat to Gaza.

See article at:[url]http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=27042002-033257-1271r[/url]

Palestinian people living in sheer misery in the refugee camps, we are told, and their toad of a leader has [b]seven[/b] armored presidential limousines? [b]Seven?[/b]

Oh, by the way, I figured this would be as good a place as any to cram this photo in:

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020427/capt.1019918329.mideast_israel_palestinians_xgb107.jpg[/img]

Of course, the grafitti means nothing. Nothing at all. Not a thing, actually. Not even.

Eric The(Yeah,Right!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Kind of reminds me of...

[url]http://www.subdimension.com/community/subversion/politics/Eric/index.htm[/url]

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:18:36 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]Gawd, I love that site![/b]

It's one of my favorites!

My Israeli friends have it as one of theirs as well!

I feel I owe you goys something for the amount of work that was necessary for that presentation!

Eric The(Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[b]Gawd, I love that site![/b]

It's one of my favorites!

My Israeli friends have it as one of theirs as well!

I feel I owe you goys something for the amount of work that was necessary for that presentation!

Eric The(Happy)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I'm glad you take it as it was meant, Eric:  In good fun.  And I want to also tip my hat to you for not playing the "anti-semite" race card game throughout these little discussions.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I am impressed by the web site.  ETH must be doing his job.  

--Where are my bulldozer keys?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Holy shit batman!!

That sure took plenty of work to pull off!!

That is quite the homage to ETH for certain.....
Keep up the good work ETH....

Its nice to see that "they" have to resort to such actions as their position is without merit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice site Eric...

Are we to suppose you are God now? But if you are God I guess I'd be an athiest [uzi]

-Chuck
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from Chuck6419 -
Are we to suppose you are God now? But if you are God I guess I'd be an athiest.
View Quote

Do you [u]believe[/u] that I am a god now that you've visited that site?

If you do, don't forget to tithe weekly!

Just make your checks payable to 'ETH', or, even better, simply to 'Cash.'

And remember, that's tithe 'weekly', not 'weakly.'[:D]

Eric The(FundamentalistChristian!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Better get Maco!
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/pl.jpg[/img]

View Quote

Holy shit!! That looks like fun!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#12]
What a proud day to be a Jew.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Post from PoliticalScience -
I'm glad you take it as it was meant, Eric: In good fun.
View Quote

Absolutely! I know I can get worked up at times when it comes to Israel, so I appreciate good natured ribbing about my obsession!
And I want to also tip my hat to you for not playing the "anti-semite" race card game throughout these little discussions.
View Quote

First, you know how I hate that word! It's so wrong for anyone to use it! It's the very word that the liberal left have been beating us over the head with for 75 years or more, so I have no love for the word for [u]that[/u] reason! And, second, it's so imprecise! Both the Arabs and the Jews are considered Semitic peoples. So if one is 'anti-semitic' does that make him anti-Arab or anti-Jew?

Lastly, I have too much respect for the members on this Board to use such a pejorative term.

If someone doesn't agree with me on this Board, it's simply because I haven't properly explained my position to him in a manner in which he could understand![:D]

So, in the future, you guys all have a 'Get Out of Being Charged With Anti-Semitism Free' Card from me!

Eric The(Contented)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Post from 1GUNRUNNER -
What a proud day to be a Jew.
View Quote

Or an Israeli, even!

Eric The(ILikeToThinkOfThemAsIsraelis)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#15]
ETH - you still proud to be from Texas?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top