Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2002 7:59:19 AM EDT
Has anybody seen the new TV commercial spots put out by the Saudi Arabian Embassy?

Clearly they are aware that any US citizen with a brain who has been been awake for the last 7+ months has come to the conclusion that they are NO friend of our country.

This ad campaign has a montage of former presidents with various Saudi officials (Mostly al'Saud) with a voice over purporting their "long time friendship" with the U.S.

They even gave a url for further info.

[url]www.saudiembassy.net [/url]

Maybe we should ask them why they continue to lie about paying the families of suicide bombers (assassins), or why they flew family members of Bin Ladin out of the country immediately after 9/11 or their Foreign Minister's threat (later refuted) that they are contemplating using oil as a foreign policy weapon against the US.

If it weren't for that ONE resource, they would be a bunch of flea-infested towelheads that no-one would give a squirt of pizz about.

I say, open up every available, producible nook and cranny in the US and it's territories up for oil production and send these pricks into the land of poverty and irrelevancy.

(Edited to fix link)
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Remove the '%20' from the url

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/bart-moon.gif[/img]

Same here.

SSD
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
ya our friends. [-=(_)=-][:\]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]
The actions of the House of Saud, as well as the actions of the ticks and leeches that feed on their blood($), speak much more loudly and clearly than any TV commercial, website or envoy possibly could.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That is true Jarhead, but it also says something else, That the Family of Saudi is in Bush's Back Pocket.... hahaha, I think I was right...
View Quote

Can you explain how one relates to the other?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#6]
OOoppp, Sorry Jarhead.... I owe you an apology...  I didn't read the whole thing....

Ben
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The Saudi's have been sending out booklets, books and videos (all packaged into one) to schools across the U.S. since right after 9/11.

One such packet came to one of my schools.
Because the packet had arabic on the front (the return address of the saudi embassy in washington d.c.), they were afraid to open in (anthrax and all):
More paranoid than me, so I opened it.

The materials are pro saudi and muslim propaganda:  
We are your friends: Not terrorists.

This crap started well before the saudi prince's visit to Crawford.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Why must the US have to Stomach this Bullshit...

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.saudiembassy.net/profile/saudi-profile00.htm

And there is no Israel on the map, coincidence?

Edited cos i'm a board code moron...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#10]
A possible future test site for tactical nukes?

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/gus%2FMakkah%2D1%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Saudi's have been sending out booklets, books and videos (all packaged into one) to schools across the U.S. since right after 9/11.

One such packet came to one of my schools.
Because the packet had arabic on the front (the return address of the saudi embassy in washington d.c.), they were afraid to open in (anthrax and all):
More paranoid than me, so I opened it.

The materials are pro saudi and muslim propaganda:  
We are your friends: Not terrorists.

This crap started well before the saudi prince's visit to Crawford.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
View Quote

The Saudi's may have been aware of 'anti-ARAB' sentiment after 9/11, but in the past several months (last month in particular) they must be aware that most Americans are increasingly becoming 'anti-Saudi' as well.

That's why the TV spot have only started recently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top