Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2002 3:19:36 PM EDT
Found out how out of shape I was last night. Started to do some very basic field work. The first thing we did was work on low crawls (real ones where you are flat) with NO gear. Well 100m took us 12 minutes and tired us out pretty well, the last 20m were hard going.

I don't remember low crawls being that aerobic of a workout but DAMN. Our goal is 250m with gear. We are gonna set up random targets and use high end air rifles at night. Kinda like a mini sniper course moving from station to station.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Aug, you must have NO memory. As I have little,

but my fat ass KNOWS low crawls are strenious. Hell I am sure I could do.....30 feet in....10 minutes, anything more is pushin it!

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Why in the world would you voluntarily do a low-crawl for 100m??????
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sado-Masochist????

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you only knew Steyr Aug Like I do....:)

Steyr My Drill sargents usta make us "scrub" instead of pushups in basic once we learned the "correct" way to excute the low-crawl. Across the PT pit and back. Over,and over,and over,and over,adinfitum.
I at least hope ya'll found a patch of ground minus sand spurs LOL :)
E6
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell I'm jealous , at least its not through hot , fire ant infested sand in the middle of a blistering summer day in Georgia .
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm pretty sure I could roll that far.  As for gear... I'll need a jelly donut and a coke.  I don't think I should carry more than that because of my heart condition.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably for the same reason we dress in armour and beat the hell out of each other with sticks in the morning...

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LQB0cJQONTwC5supxSn4w5X66yAwcK94v0Qh2MojDd6DHOOHJAe1Sa!JmybYAyl9*9Am4q8dbOA/ken11.JPG[/img]

...it's fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top