Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/26/2002 10:53:26 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/673446/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:06:46 AM EDT
The National Review..... who are they???! DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:22:04 PM EDT
Conservatives. Boy you really are slow to pick things up [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/ogo.gif[/img], how many times do I have to tell you! Even their diplomats and paid lobbyists occasionally cop to something being wrong back in the sandbox. Have you considered applying for Saudi citizenship? In your case they may make an exception and take in a westerner...
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:35:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69: "Conservatives"??!!
View Quote
I'm happy to hear that!!! [:P] DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:37:07 PM EDT
9divdoc - Why are you constantly forwarding this crap from freerepublic.com? Here's a clue - freerepublic.com is [b]not[/b] a news source, it's merely a bulletin board. If we wanted to read this crap we'd go to freerepublic.com and see for ourselves. If you're going to post a news story, then post a real source or don't post it at all.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:51:43 PM EDT
[url]http://media.islamway.com/arabic/images/lessons/burek/monkey.rm[/url] Here is the taped message they listen too everyday... It's all to clear now.. These Ragheads really want us Dead... They even Dubbed in music.. it's quite comical... [:)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:55:43 PM EDT
Yawn!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:04:59 PM EDT
What's the big deal? I see this everyday in Brooklyn.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:10:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/26/2002 1:10:51 PM EDT by shooter69]
Originally Posted By DaMan:
Originally Posted By shooter69: "Conservatives"??!!
View Quote
I'm happy to hear that!!! [:P] DaMan
View Quote
But will you remember? [:P] [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/stupid.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:02:53 PM EDT
"a Monkey Desecrates Mosque," ...The monkey refers to Jews. ...but we have hopes that the situation in Palestine will explode.
View Quote
all this from the makers of the latest [s]pieceOfShit[/s] peace treaty.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:09:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: Yawn!
View Quote
From the Saudis that DaMan loves so well: "I am against America until this life ends, until the Day of Judgment; I am against America even if the stone liquefies My hatred of America, if part of it was contained in the universe, it would collapse. She is the root of all evils, and wickedness on earth." Wake up, they hate you too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:14:58 PM EDT
Jarhead_22, ....Oh, you know what I love best? Folks like you inserting FOOT IN MOUTH! [:P] DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:19:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: Jarhead_22, ....Oh, you know what I love best? Folks like you inserting FOOT IN MOUTH! [:P] DaMan
View Quote
Be specific. Show me just where I've misstepped. [:K]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:20:21 PM EDT
"Enslaving Jewish women"? Those guys are nuts! Not even the Egyptians could stand [i]this[/i] any longer. [img]http://boards.rennlist.com/upload/mssalt.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:45:47 PM EDT
The National Review..... who are they???! DaMan [:P]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:53:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: The National Review..... who are they???!
View Quote
If you don't know who National Review is, why don't you click the link and find out? What's your point? Why do you play these games?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:00:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22:
Originally Posted By DaMan: The National Review..... who are they???!
View Quote
If you don't know who National Review is, why don't you click the link and find out? What's your point? Why do you play these games?
View Quote
Hey, give us a summary of their views! [:P] DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:10:58 PM EDT
You can't be arguing the validity of the source when you won't give a source for your knowledge of the Saudi's attempt on the life of bin Laden, can you? They're an American conservative news and commentary magazine, as I'm sure you know. Did you click the link to hear the taped message? That's certainly not a source you can object to, is it?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:43:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: The National Review..... who are they???! DaMan [:P]
View Quote
Not again... [rolleyes] [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bangin.gif[/img] Wake up!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:55:10 PM EDT
[argue]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:12:20 PM EDT
That will be the downfall of Islam..They have to be crazy wanting to enslave Jewish Women....They will lose their minds having to listen to them YADA YADA YADA 24hrs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:17:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/26/2002 4:24:12 PM EDT by DScott]
Well, I don't know if this guy actually KNOWS any Jewish women, but as a rule they don't take well to enslavement. Bwahahaha! Let 'em try... They'd make a great secret weapon, in fact. A coupla platoons of Yiddisher Mommas would straighten them Saudi boys right out! Of course, I've got absolutely NO references to back up these statements, mkay? \ / [:P]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:36:25 PM EDT
Cheese with that WHINE?!!! [:P] DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:59:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: Jarhead_22, ....Oh, you know what I love best? Folks like you inserting FOOT IN MOUTH! [:P] DaMan
View Quote
Like this? [b]Syria??!! How many suicide attacks have been carried out by the Hezbollah lately? The Syrians have reigned them in on orders of the US! Recent attacks against the Israelis by the Hezbollah?!!! Please explain, if you know what you're talking about! DaMan [/b] [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=105069&page=4[/url] Off your meds again Duhman?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 6:15:33 PM EDT
Uh, Mr. Attman!!! Are you taking my comments a bit out of context? Didn't the Hezbollah start attacking Israel [b]AFTER[/b] the Israelis invaded the West Bank? Check the date! DaMan
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:25:18 PM EDT
Guys, you are simply talking to someone who's about as clever as a....whatever. Remember, he's the fellow who on Sept 12th denied that the Sept 11th hi-jackers were Arabs! He thought the Israelis were somehow behind it! He's the same fellow who denied that the Saudis supported the families of suicide bombers and terrorists! He's also the fellow who denied that the Mutaween, the Saudi Religious Police, were responsible for the deaths of [b]15[/b] young Saudi schoolgirls in that school fire in Mecca! So, does a rotten tree give off both good fruit and bad fruit? Nope, it just gives off bad fruit. Eric The(SoThere!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:33:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: Uh, Mr. Attman!!! Are you taking my comments a bit out of context? Didn't the Hezbollah start attacking Israel [b]AFTER[/b] the Israelis invaded the West Bank? Check the date! DaMan
View Quote
Uh, just read the thread from that point on and see if you understand "foot in the mouth"
Top Top