Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Al,his daughter(who people say is hot),the jacuzzi,mansion blah blah blah if true just part of the usual tax dollar waste. You an Al probably managed to write off your numerous homosexual encounters also. As for your ability to shoot it is popular consensus that weak limp wristed people have bad coordination which would lead to an inability to properly hit the target. This means you. However, I might be interested in bangin your 3 asian sisters if you'll get up an wipe yourself off of them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As for your ability to shoot it is popular consensus that weak limp wristed people have bad coordination which would lead to an inability to properly hit the target. This means you.
View Quote

So put down money that you can outshoot me, or shut it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn B.O.G. you already went back an deleted your bullsh*t post what gives loser, did you date Al Gores little girl an live in a big mansion that the rest of us paid for or not?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
BOG      Since you now have your foot in your mouth,I would suggest you quit eating those gourmet foods.  They are very rich and will cause gout,your toes will swell and you will never get your foot out again.

bob      [moon]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn B.O.G. you already went back an deleted your bullsh*t post what gives loser, did you date Al Gores little girl an live in a big mansion that the rest of us paid for or not?
View Quote

Yes, I felt dumb for stooping to the level of bragging/dissing to internet strangers about sexual prowess. What I wrote and deleted is true, Al Gore's daughter, 3 Asian sisters. I didn't live in the V.P. mansion, just hung out there. (Thank you for the tax money.)
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey. The Fox Mulder Profiler Kit does not lie. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey. The Fox Mulder Profiler Kit does not lie. [}:D]
View Quote

you wish, you can't-shoot, never-had-3-sisters punk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Careful, guys!  I think we've got a an off-duty mall ninja on our hands!  Really cool, and I mean really sweet!  Watch it, though, this one might flip out and totally cut off your heads!

Remember:

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

[url]http://www.realultimatepower.net/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Somethings not right here guys,how could BOG be a member as of april 2002,and have over 300 posts?

Something stinks here.     bob    [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Careful, guys!  I think we've got a an off-duty mall ninja on our hands!
View Quote

Hey, weren't you going to put some money on your claim that the FBI isn't actually shaking down my friends? Or was you just talking again... (shut it)?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
[whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko]
[whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko]
[whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#12]
No B.O.G. i've never had your 3 sisters and i'm sorry to hear that you have. Say when you went to by your AR how many gunshop owners said "You'll shoot yer eye out kid." before you got one? Also if your willing to come all the way out to KY from AZ just to shoot against me(cause i'm sure as hell not going all the way out there)your eat up with the dumb*ss.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:59:54 PM EDT
[#13]
You appear to be slow, so I will spell it out. The 3 sisters were not mine, but I did have them. This is to say, my life has exceeded your most ambitious wet dreams.

The logistics for my outshooting you and winning your money can be overcome. Perhaps I will visit KY, or we can meet at an AR15.com shooting event.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I think your whole life is a wet dream. Your the one that posted about living the high life and what a stud you are and then deleted it, got busted and is now trying to defend the statement. Also I have no doubt that if you've had 3 sisters, they were your sisters. Oh and when your old enough that your parents will let you travel by yourself, come on out an we'll shoot. Of course i'd say that's about as likely as anything else you've said.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#15]
LMAO!  Some of you really show your inherent stupidity & cowardice in your replies.  It's a valid question: 20% of the people responding to that poll thought that those who didn't agree should be killed or imprisoned.  

WTF NOT ANSWER AS TO WHY?  The sarcastic troll comments are amusing, but I have yet to see ONE response trying to answer why on a site dedicated to the pursuit of ONE constitutional right, many think that people should be KILLED for pursuing ANOTHER constitutional right?

1/5th of the respondents to that poll, presumably supporters of the 2nd Amend. thought that some who pursue their rights inder the 1st need to DIE!!!  ANSWER THE F-ING ? INSTEAD OF SUBBING SARCASTIC RESPONSES.  DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:02:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LMAO!  Some of you really show your inherent stupidity & cowardice in your replies.  It's a valid question: 20% of the people responding to that poll thought that those who didn't agree should be killed or imprisoned.  

WTF NOT ANSWER AS TO WHY?  The sarcastic troll comments are amusing, but I have yet to see ONE response trying to answer why on a site dedicated to the pursuit of ONE constitutional right, many think that people should be KILLED for pursuing ANOTHER constitutional right?

1/5th of the respondents to that poll, presumably supporters of the 2nd Amend. thought that some who pursue their rights inder the 1st need to DIE!!!  ANSWER THE F-ING ? INSTEAD OF SUBBING SARCASTIC RESPONSES.  DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
View Quote

Clue #1:  Maybe the poll responses are *also* sarcastic replies.  

Clue#2:  Remember that saying that starts out, "Ask a stupid question..."?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Careful, guys!  I think we've got a an off-duty mall ninja on our hands!
View Quote

Hey, weren't you going to put some money on your claim that the FBI isn't actually shaking down my friends? Or was you just talking again... (shut it)?
View Quote

No, the bet was about whether the FBI was coming to visit YOU on Monday.  I'm willing to bet that they won't, and if I'm right, then you have to go away.  Or, as a good ninja would do, commit [i]seppuku[/i].

Perhaps ninjas do that by chopping off their own heads.  That'd be so sweet it'd really make them crap their pants!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:10:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

(when asked to define what is moral):

Survival of the fittest.
View Quote

According to you,  if the Government has the brutal might, to do it, it's morally justified.

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#19]
OOH!  I found it!  The brutal truth about [i]seppuku[/i]!  I was right!! Boy, I'm starting to think more like a real ninja!  Sweet!

I'd better be careful I don't start accidentally chopping people's heads off!!

Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill.  Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it.  These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today.

If you succeed everybody will be like “Holy Crap!”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I hate to post to this thread but i gotta ask. How can you people even reply to B.O.G. when odds are he's some weirdo hermit who is at any given time passionatly spankin little b.o.g because he craves the attention he's getting here, being unable to interact with society on even the most childlike level.
View Quote

He's already admitted to spending all of his time shooting and posting here, so why dump on him. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently, what you are saying does not make sense to trolls like DScott, or to the mods who could prevent DScott from trashing threads.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#22]
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???? [WHACKO] [:k] Your fingers are moving, but we can not understand...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh ya why trash such a well thought thread?? [:K]

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Maybe he's saying that he's just not super pissed yet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Praying that a drunk driver destroys your family bliss, and that your children's funerals occupy your time so you've none left with which to talk over the discussion that's interesting to at least jobux, kpel308, tulsacmpshooter, djk, Imbroglio, Cincinnatus, Sniper_Wolfe, stcyr, and myself.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey Blaze-Of-Glory, if you have such a prominent life, then why do you spend half your day posting on this forum?? If you really spend 5 hours a day shooting (or whatever the F*** you said) and the rest of your time hiding from the feds, and still have even more time to sleep with your sisters, then what are you doing here? Is arguing that fun to you? I grew out of arguing when I was about 10, but apparently you haven't reached that age yet. You have nearly 400 posts in less than a month. You are a loser. At least if you were posting about useful things I could understand, but you're just f***ing with us all. If I ever did visit AZ, the first thing I'd do is meet up with you to go 'shooting' and then we'll see who walks away... [}:D] [Just Kidding BTW [;)]]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hey Blaze-Of-Glory, if you have such a prominent life, then why do you spend half your day posting on this forum?? If you really spend 5 hours a day shooting (or whatever the F*** you said) and the rest of your time hiding from the feds, and still have even more time to sleep with your sisters, then what are you doing here? Is arguing that fun to you? I grew out of arguing when I was about 10, but apparently you haven't reached that age yet. You have nearly 400 posts in less than a month. You are a loser. At least if you were posting about useful things I could understand, but you're just f***ing with us all. If I ever did visit AZ, the first thing I'd do is meet up with you to go 'shooting' and then we'll see who walks away... [}:D] [Just Kidding BTW [;)]]
View Quote

I'm sure I would not have liked you when you were 10.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Now, now.....you children need to play nice
View Quote

As soon as DScott ceases and desists from trolling around after me and hijacking threads, I'll stop praying for his misfortune. Deal?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Keeps going and going and going and going.  [sleep][sleep][sleep]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Praying that a drunk driver destroys your family bliss, and that your children's funerals occupy your time so you've none left with which to talk over the discussion that's interesting to at least jobux, kpel308, tulsacmpshooter, djk, Imbroglio, Cincinnatus, Sniper_Wolfe, stcyr, and myself.
View Quote

Well BOG, this clearly breaks the Forum Conduct Codes.

7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Ya, what AGGIE said.  Maybe this will end here. [stick][stick][stick]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well BOG, this clearly breaks the Forum Conduct Codes.

7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack.
View Quote

Sorry, I hadn't read the board codes (I am guilty), I was just acting as people have acted towards me. I haven't seen anyone get reprimanded by the mods for their personal attacks towards me, so I figured it was within the rules.

My post was a response to DScott's ongoing campaign to provoke me, as exemplified here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112283&page=2[/url]

DScott, I retract my prayer and appologize for breaking the Forum Conduct Codes.

Personally, I don't mind the personal attacks when they are isolated; but when they are repeated and intended to violate code #6:

"6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment."

I wish the moderators would put a stop to it.

Aggie1, what can I do about members who troll around after me and attack me personally? Now that I've been reprimanded, I'd like to see the rules enforced both ways, please.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

DScott, I retract my prayer and appologize for breaking the Forum Conduct Codes.

Personally, I don't mind the personal attacks when they are isolated; but when they are repeated and intended to violate code #6:

"6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment."

I wish the moderators would put a stop to it.

Aggie1, what can I do about members who troll around after me and attack me personally? Now that I've been reprimanded, I'd like to see the rules enforced both ways, please.
View Quote

My advice would be to cut out the troll tactics.   You are not the victim here.  You are the instigator.  So, stop posting stupid threads and you won't get this type of response.

YMMV

Aggie1
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
[:K] [sleep]
View Quote

6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

My advice would be to cut out the troll tactics.   You are not the victim here.  You are the instigator.  So, stop posting stupid threads and you won't get this type of response.

YMMV

Aggie1
View Quote

I'm not aware of a single thread I've initiated that has not drawn a serious response. You might find my threads stupid, but others here have taken them seriously.

The Why I Hate Blaze of Glory thread was to give a platform to the members personally attacking me on other threads. They were breaking the rules, I was giving them a place to do it.

Can refer me to a single one of my threads that has been taken seriously by no one?

Prayer reinstated until DScott is reprimanded for violating rule #6. I can refer you to his violations if you like.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#39]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

You have missed the point.  I have actively been part of the your threads, but the original point is gone and you are just fighting with people.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Rather than having to weed through this mess of 4 pages of rambling & nonsense as well as digging up old post -

[b][size=5]JUST STOP!!!!![/size=5]

That means stop spamming the board looking for trouble & stop trolling to stir things up with others![/b]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top