Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#4]
[:K]

Please somebody!!!  Give me attention!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Blaze...you first.  We might be on to something.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Blaze,

While you and I have disagreed strongly on some things over the past few days, I do no hate you. I try like all get out, not to hate anyone. I do not agree with you or your positions on some things, and while the opinions you put forth reflect directly on you I do not hate you for them. They are yours, and you are entitled. I do say though, that you should be mindful of the picture you paint of yourself, as all that most of us have to go on is your words/actions on these boards. If your posts truely reflect your thoughts on these topics, then I say stick to your guns, and I will respect that. If they do not, then stop being so damned argumentative for the sake of argument, you will get much farther in the world.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Got Prozac?

[img]http://www.thatguy.com/beans/images/prozac.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Do we really need a reason???
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know,

but the little f@cker sure can extend the shit out of a thread though![>:/]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#13]
380 posts in less than a month [:k]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I see you trained at the AUG Shaolin Temple...

Your Kung Fu is very good young one, but annoying.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey USP40C....aren't you a Team Member, or is your name WAYYYY to close to someone's who IS a Team Member??
View Quote

Way close to USPC40's handle. Gonna do the team member thing soon, funds are low right now though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I hate you because your an ass! (Dont assume that anyone cares enough about you to hate you)
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#17]
B-O-G has not posted for a while, he must be watching the "AGENCY" on T.V.  Getting ready for his big day...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]
How about a plain old "FUCK YOU" troll.

(Yea, yea, I know I fell into his dark web of provocation.)

FUCK YOU ANYWAY!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#20]
WE MUST STAY CALM...We can make it through this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:12:04 AM EDT
[#21]
"what the world needs now...is love, sweet love...."
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:20:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Got Prozac?

[img]http://www.thatguy.com/beans/images/prozac.gif[/img]
View Quote

I wish.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey USP40C....aren't you a Team Member, or is your name WAYYYY to close to someone's who IS a Team Member??
View Quote

Way close to USPC40's handle. Gonna do the team member thing soon, funds are low right now though.
View Quote

So when you're a team member, are you going to use my sig pic too?

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:09:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

USPC40

View Quote

I don't know if my feelings should be hurt or not. [BD]

Nope, I have a pistol on my hip that looks just like that one, most of the time, but after I saw your name and pic, I decided that would definitely not be my sig pic. Don't know for sure what I will go with, hopefully something will strike me just right, and I wont have to decide. I chose my screen name before I saw yours, just FYI. [:D]

What pic to use? Hmmmmmm.......  [thinking]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Whatever...
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Because you seem too smart to say the things you say.  

You complain about the government acting like thugs in Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc..
Then you define morality as "survival of the fittest".

Anyone who believes in the "survival of the fittest" definition of morality, SHOULD support a government of fascist thugs.  Might making right.

I don't hate you, I'm just a bit disappointed.

Why do you care, anyway.
Aren't some kind of Nietzche superman?
I guess not, huh?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

USPC40

View Quote

I don't know if my feelings should be hurt or not. [BD]

Nope, I have a pistol on my hip that looks just like that one, most of the time, but after I saw your name and pic, I decided that would definitely not be my sig pic. Don't know for sure what I will go with, hopefully something will strike me just right, and I wont have to decide. I chose my screen name before I saw yours, just FYI. [:D]

What pic to use? Hmmmmmm.......  [thinking]
View Quote

No hostility on my end.  Just a little concerned that there may be some confusion.  I don't know about non-team member, but team members can change their username at any time in the "Profile" area.

I've been a member here for about 3 years or so and a paying team member since it was available.  This is the first time anyone has used a username close to mine.  I originally picked it because I figured no one else would.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:24:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:29:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't hate you anymore or less than those big black crackling birds with the piercing cry that sets my neighbors dogs off at any given moment.

They are like the clap,not fatal but just annoy the hell out of me. Much like your post of Tupac's lyrics to cop killer,gangster rap .   If you are running on the squeeky disk gets the grease campain, there are others ahead of you.

But i would have to admit at 400 post a month in one years time you will be way into 4800 posts.
 I think one would have to know you better to have personal feelings like love or hate.

So I will say that we agree to dissagree, and I think you are a [:k] [:k]    

Bob
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Especially on an AR site, I understand the thought process, that was mine too. I can change it, and I might, but I doubt it. Unless there gets to be a lot of confusion, I don't see any reason to. If the need arises, I will since you definitely can claim seniority. Until then, maybe we can have a little fun with it?

[}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top