Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 5:43:47 PM EDT
I was trying to figure out what to write to cindy richards a (anti-gunner) when I remembered a car sticker I have: "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" Adolph Hitler, 1935 10 years later and 40 million plus dead. Hitler goes down in history as one of the most EVIL persons to ever live. If a person favors gun control they sit on the right side of Hitler (Evil).
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:48:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:58:06 PM EDT
Indeed.........to the best of my knowledge Hitler never said these words. However, the gist of it all is quite appropriate and fitting. It may as well have been said.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:17:16 PM EDT
Thanks. Glade i didnt put it on my truck.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:52:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By X--Kill: Indeed.........to the best of my knowledge Hitler never said these words. However, the gist of it all is quite appropriate and fitting. It may as well have been said.
View Quote
Hm.... in truth, he didn't need to say it. All Hitler and his gang of evildoers did was to merely apply the Waffengesetz of 1928 _fairly_ to all civilians acc. to the current govt's interpretation of the law. basically, NOBODY could have guns unless the gov't specifically approved them. And that meant only NSDAP members, military and foresters and some farmers could have private guns, but they had to be for a state-sanctioned purpose. Jews were disenfranchised in stages, so they- like everybody had no rights to guns, but even worse increasingly had no access to state-granted privileges- such as gun permits.... "It is noteworthy that it was not the Nazis who disarmed the Germans. That was the well-intentioned policy of the Nazis' predecessors, beginning with the liberal democratic Weimar government, which sought to control violent elements of the extreme Right and Left. The Nazis merely accepted the previous policy whereby acquisition and ownership required licensure by the police or military who had discretion to confine it to friends." - --DON KATES Gee- does this strike a chord with anybody here in the USA or CDN nowadays? Sure does sound like some current situations to me......[>:/]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:33:55 PM EDT
Cindy Richards is an idiot. I doubt she would would be able to understand any logical argument you might present in order to change the propoganda she has come to accept as fact. However, I salute your efforts. "If we can save just one anti"...
Top Top