Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/25/2002 3:36:54 PM EDT
Anybody know any good gunshops what will do firearm transfers for a decent price? I live in Dundee.. closer is better. I called up Oles Gun Shop (only one in phone book).. buy wanted 55 bucks.. I said 55 bucks? and I replied with really? ok, well, i'm gonna look around and see if I can find someone else that's cheaper.. then the prick hung up on me! I promptly called him back bitching at him that he just lost a potential customer(s), and it's VERY bad buisness to intentionally hang up on someone. Guy was a prick! I still need some gunshops name and numbers.. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:23:54 PM EDT
Try searching the forums for "Oregon", IIRC you should find a list of the shops in the area. As for transfers it seems that several of the shops do screw you on FFL transfer, the one's that'll actually do it. The best I found was "The Place to Shoot" whom, for members, charges, IIRC, $25. Other than that a person with a FFL is your best bet. If you can ask the person who shipping the item if they have dealt with any FFLs in the area. Good luck.
Top Top