Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/25/2002 10:52:02 AM EDT
If an American refuses to express moral condemnation of al Queda, should he be jailed?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
NO

You can't tell people how to feel or what to think.  Do you have a specific example or are you just asking?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Feeling persecuted?

Poor thing.

THe corallary to "The First Amendment guarantees my freedom of speech" is that I can then criticize your position using MY First Amendment protection.

Moral relativists are confused when they espouse unpopular viewpoints and are criticized.  Nothing says you cannot be criticized, don't try to call it "censorship," either.

BTW, I can't recall anyone here saying anything about jailing or harming you.  Criticizing your thinking is an entirely different matter.

I will defend your right to say anything you want, but don't be shocked when others disagree or even ridicule you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Comments are one thing, so I say no.  Physical or financial support is another.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Now WHO voted yes???????

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Blaze,

Were you serious yesterday??  About someone calling your friends...Are you in the PHX area?
View Quote

Yes I was serious. Yesterday the FBI contacted my friends about me.

I'm assuming it must have something to do with my postings here.

The FBI wants to interview my friends on Monday.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Could it have anything to do with all those "machine guns" you supposedly have?

hint- post pics please.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
What the hell did  you say ? Well somebody let me know the thread number of his post . You won't like talking to the FBI , at least you won't be quizzed by the NSA , I can tell you its a NO FUN situation when the feds start asking your friends questions .
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#9]
"You are either with us or you are with the terrorists".

I would consider anyone who agrees with Al Queda to be extremely hostile, if not dangerous.

I'm sure I'll get branded a Nazi for that! [;)]

I also think that anyone who thinks that pedophilia is OK, is either lying, or a pedophile.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
B-O-G,

You should be jailed if you are planning or have conducted violence against the US or its citizens.  Otherwise no.  This coming from a person you accused of being a nazi.  Remember that?  As I've said before, I've never murdered anyone, yet you call me a nazi.  You support people who are as close to nazi's as they can get.  What does that make you?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
What dumbass voted yes?  The whole f-ing point of our freedom & tolerance is their ability not to condemn them, as opposed to our ability to do so & also mock those who don't.  C'mon now...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Jailed/killed? Hell no. Moral relativists have every right to spout their tripe.

The rest of us have every right to ridicule them mercilessly for it.

Isn't the First Amendment wonderful?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#13]

[b]I just can't imagine why the Feds want to talk to you.[/b]

Quoted:
[url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=108457][b]How do I install DIAS in AR?[/b][/url]

I'm planning to build my first M16 from a registered DIAS and Armalite AR15.
After I put the M16 parts in the AR15, how exactly should I install the DIAS? Does it really "drop in" or do I need to pin it somehow?
I've heard that real M16's function differently than converted AR's (something about the sear moving in one case but not the other), can anyone explain this?
----------
(I was asking about a friend of a friend. Don't know the guy's name. Didn't even get a good look at him.)
hmm, I did say _registered_ DIAS, as in NFA-registered, transfered to me via Form 4, tax-stamp, $200 transfer fee, etc. Talkin about a $4000 transferable DIAS, not a sketchy $200 DIAS from Shotgun News.
Is that still an off-limits subject?"
----------
True, it's illegal to convert an AR15 without proper registration.
True, it's illegal to advocate that someone else commit a crime.
But simply speaking about the mechanics of converting an AR is by no stretch of the imagination illegal. It's just speech, protected by the 1st Amendment.
---------
I don't have the RDIAS in hand, because I have to wait 7 years while the ATF sits on my Form 4.
View Quote

Quoted:
[url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=109608][b]Is the current regime a legitimate government?[/b][/url]

If a regime is elected into power in accordance with the Constitution (Articles 1-3) but violates other sections of the Constitution (e.g., the Bill of Rights), do you consider the regime to be a legitimate U.S. Government?
View Quote

Quoted:
[url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=111192][b]Bin Laden's own words[/b][/url]

Our government asked our media not to report bin Laden's words, because they might contain secret messages. I'm not afraid of secret messages, but I am afraid of government censorship, so...
Here are selections from a 2001-11-09 interview with bin Laden, who claims that the 9-11 strike was a response to attacks initiated by America...
---------
I'm not so sure anyone on AR15.com cares to think about bin Laden's argument.
Attack the man? Call him an animal? Sure, AR15.com'ers do that every day.
But address the argument that his strike was retaliation for American offsenses? ...
View Quote

- - - continued - - -
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#14]
- - - continued  - - -

Quoted:
[url][b]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110880&page=1[/b][/url]

I know of only one culture ass-kickin enough to drop two skyscrapers and a DOD headquarters with a few box-cutters. That is some serious cunning and resourcefulness.
--------
I find this correlation: bin Laden believes Islam has been attacked by America. Years ago, he declared that America and Islam were at war with each other, and he demanded the withdrawl of American troops from Islam. He ordered the 9-11 strike to compel America to withdraw from Islam. He wants the American-Islam war to end, but only if America withdraws from Islam.

Why don't you see these killings as casualties in a war?
---------
Where do you draw the line between terrorism and military action? Do you consider terrorism to include the American-executed mass killings of non-combatants in Hamburg, Dresdon, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki? I don't see a pure and simple distinction.
----------
Don't Muslims argue America is an aggressive opponent? Didn't Muslims declare war on America years prior to the 9-11 strike?
How was 9-11 any more sneaky than Hiroshima?
They had been warning us for years.
----------
I condemn/condone 2001-09-11 no more/less than I condemn/condone the actions against Japan on 1945-08-06 and 1945-08-09.
If someone presents me with a logical reason to stake a stronger stance in either direction, I'll follow.
----------
If America is better than terrorists, then why does America fund the steam-rolling of non-combatants?
----------
I see 9-11 as a retaliatory strike, not an initiation of aggression.
View Quote

[b]Nope, I just don't see it.[/b]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#15]
While I cheered when the President made his comment ("with us or with the terrorists"), I can't support the notion of punishing someone because of their beliefs.

Pick up a rifle and shoot at us, strap a bomb to your chest and walk into a cafe, fly a plane into our buildings, give money to support these activities, shelter these people... Sure, these are all things that I think should be punished. Severely. The minute they actually do something to move their agenda forward is when they need to be punished. When they [b]act[/b] against us, we unleash the wrath of the war gods upon them.

But a moral conviction, regardless of whether I agree with it, CANNOT be punishable. Even if that conviction is as extreme as al Queda's. They believe that the US is evil and that the world should be dominated by Islam. Well, I  think they're wrong. I might argue with them. I might [b]want[/b] to beat them to a bloody pulp. But I won't because that's just not how I was raised. And I won't throw them in jail for what they think. And simply refusing to express moral condemnation (your original question) is even further from that expressly believing something. Thoughts, talk, attitudes -- all frustrating, infuriating, aggravating but not punishable.

You think they're wrong. Not surprisingly, they think you're wrong. Would you then support their right to throw you in jail or execute you because you're philosophy runs counter to theirs?

I firmly believe that the US comes from a position of moral superiority. Maybe that makes me jingoistic and chauvinistic. Tough -- it's the same thing they believe about themselves. But we didn't get to be the good guys by shooting first. We didn't get to be the good guys for killing people who don't think the way we do. We didn't get to be the good guys for forbidding freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to assemble peacably...

I know I'm sugar-coating parts of our history. But we exist based upon a set of ideals formalized in our Constitution. And while we don't always meet that mark, we aspire to it. And that mark says that we are the good guys. Let's stay that way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
THe corallary to "The First Amendment guarantees my freedom of speech" is that I can then criticize your position using MY First Amendment protection.

Moral relativists are confused when they espouse unpopular viewpoints and are criticized.  Nothing says you cannot be criticized, don't try to call it "censorship," either.

BTW, I can't recall anyone here saying anything about jailing or harming you.  Criticizing your thinking is an entirely different matter.
View Quote

Please reread the question posed at the top of this thread.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Could it have anything to do with all those "machine guns" you supposedly have?
View Quote

Conceivably, but all my machineguns are legal NFA-registered.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jailed/killed? Hell no.
View Quote

I agree with you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Buddy, listen, I 100% agree with you that anyone who expresses his views should be willing to take criticism.

What I am asking about here is jail/execution.

Calm down. I have never complained about anyone on AR15 disagreeing with me. What I am concerned about today is that the FBI approached my friends and former roommates and is planning a formal interview this Monday, about me.

The FBI is in the jailing business.
View Quote

You never complain about anyone on AR15.com disagreeing with you.  You just accuse them of being nazi's.  If you haven't done anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.  If you have done something illegal, have fun in prison.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You should be jailed if you are planning or have conducted violence against the US or its citizens.  Otherwise no.
View Quote

I agree with you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Shouldn't you have spelt that "Amerika". Heil the Republic.

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you haven't done anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.
View Quote

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
B-O-G,

You should be jailed if you are planning or have conducted violence against the US or its citizens.  Otherwise no.  This coming from a person you accused of being a nazi.  Remember that?  As I've said before, I've never murdered anyone, yet you call me a nazi.  You support people who are as close to nazi's as they can get.  What does that make you?
View Quote

Like I said before, I don't morally condemn anyone, because I see no need to go waving my finger. As the other thread shows, my comment about the Nazis was merely making the point that they believed they were unbeatable, and they were proved/proven wrong.
View Quote

I think calling someone a nazi could be construed as morally condemning someone, don't you think?  Where have I ever said the US was unbeatable?  That was your point, not mine.  So you ASSUME what other people think and believe.  That's a bad habit to get into.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If you haven't done anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.  If you have done something illegal, have fun in prison.

View Quote

Right, like the fedcoats have never unjustly imprisoned, burned, killed, or shot anyone.
I would be worried as hell if I were you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Better put your tinfoil hat back on, cuz they're gonna come and git ya!

[peep]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Right, like the fedcoats have never unjustly imprisoned, burned, killed, or shot anyone.
View Quote

I am worried as hell. Not surprised. Not un-prepared. But nervous.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You never complain about anyone on AR15.com disagreeing with you. You just accuse them of being nazi's.
View Quote

Many people on AR15.com have diagreed. Of them, I've called only you a Nazi because of your claimed bravery and evident stupidity.
Quoted:
View Quote

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Where have I ever claimed any kind of bravery?  Making things up isn't going to help your argument.    Calling people stupid doesn't help either.  Where in Palestine are these Americans that are uninvited?  Where in the world are there Americans that are uninvited?  
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#28]
I find this question astounding!

The U.S. stands for personal freedoms more than any country on earth. AR15 appears dedicated to preserving those freedoms.

What's the next? Should Americans be required to take loyalty oaths – like in Catch 22?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I am worried as hell. Not surprised. Not un-prepared. But nervous.
View Quote

Hopefully they aren't looking for an "example".
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think calling someone a nazi could be construed as morally condemning someone, don't you think?
View Quote

Only by an idiot. I will tell you for the final time: I morally condemn no one.
View Quote

Quoted:

Many people on AR15.com have diagreed. Of them, I've called only you a Nazi because of your claimed bravery and evident stupidity.
View Quote

This is called morally condemning someone, mmkay.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jailed/killed? Hell no. Moral relativists have every right to spout their tripe.

The rest of us have every right to ridicule them mercilessly for it.

Isn't the First Amendment wonderful?
View Quote

I love the First Amendment too, and the right of people to say whatever they want to me.

You do not hear me complaining that people are complaining about me.

I'm just concerned that I am soon to be jailed or killed for speaking.
View Quote

Assuming you're not just jerking our collective chain here, I would suggest you get an attorney, and make him aware of everything that's going on. Have him call the Phoenix Field Office for you and find out what's going on. Hopefully, some legal representation will give them pause if they currently have plans to Randy Weaver your ass.

Buy yourself a pocket recorder and carry it with you. They will most likely not just show up at your front door, but approach you in a public place where you can't just slam the door on them (assuming they don't have a warrant.) If you're approached, tell them you want to record the proceedings. Call your attorney right away

Don't ever waive your Fifth Amendment rights. Shut your piehole. Nothing you can say will help you. It can only help them.

Assuming, of course, that you're not just jerking our collective chain here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#32]
And if you happen to see this guy cruising your hood it's probably not a good thing...

[img]http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/images/horiuchi.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And if you happen to see this guy cruising your hood it's probably not a good thing...

[img]http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/images/horiuchi.jpg[/img]
View Quote

[puke]

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Assuming you're not just jerking our collective chain here, I would suggest you get an attorney, and make him aware of everything that's going on. Have him call the Phoenix Field Office for you and find out what's going on. Hopefully, some legal representation will give them pause if they currently have plans to Randy Weaver your ass.

Buy yourself a pocket recorder and carry it with you. They will most likely not just show up at your front door, but approach you in a public place where you can't just slam the door on them (assuming they don't have a warrant.) If you're approached, tell them you want to record the proceedings. Call your attorney right away

Don't ever waive your Fifth Amendment rights. Shut your piehole. Nothing you can say will help you. It can only help them.

View Quote

Sir, I appreciate your advice;

And sir, I am not jerking anyone's chain. If I'm lying, the owners of AR15.com might justly kick me out, or call a vote to see if I should be kicked out.

Your advice about lawyers is well-received, but I will go this one alone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I find this question astounding!

The U.S. stands for personal freedoms more than any country on earth. AR15 appears dedicated to preserving those freedoms.

What's the next? Should Americans be required to take loyalty oaths – like in Catch 22?
View Quote

What I find unfortunate is not the question, but the significant number of poll respondents who vote that speech should be answerable by incarceration/execution.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
- - - continued  - - -

Quoted:
[url][b]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110880&page=1[/b][/url]

I know of only one culture ass-kickin enough to drop two skyscrapers and a DOD headquarters with a few box-cutters. That is some serious cunning and resourcefulness.
--------
I find this correlation: bin Laden believes Islam has been attacked by America. Years ago, he declared that America and Islam were at war with each other, and he demanded the withdrawl of American troops from Islam. He ordered the 9-11 strike to compel America to withdraw from Islam. He wants the American-Islam war to end, but only if America withdraws from Islam.

Why don't you see these killings as casualties in a war?
---------
Where do you draw the line between terrorism and military action? Do you consider terrorism to include the American-executed mass killings of non-combatants in Hamburg, Dresdon, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki? I don't see a pure and simple distinction.
----------
Don't Muslims argue America is an aggressive opponent? Didn't Muslims declare war on America years prior to the 9-11 strike?
How was 9-11 any more sneaky than Hiroshima?
They had been warning us for years.
----------
I condemn/condone 2001-09-11 no more/less than I condemn/condone the actions against Japan on 1945-08-06 and 1945-08-09.
If someone presents me with a logical reason to stake a stronger stance in either direction, I'll follow.
----------
If America is better than terrorists, then why does America fund the steam-rolling of non-combatants?
----------
I see 9-11 as a retaliatory strike, not an initiation of aggression.
View Quote

[b]Nope, I just don't see it.[/b]
View Quote

Blaze-Of-Glory,
If this is really what you wrote, then I hope the FBI finds something against you and throws you away for good. You might as well be part of Al Queda with the beliefs you have. You compare 9/11 to Hiroshima/Nagasaki and call terrorism against the US justified?! One attack was aimed at stopping a war while the other was aimed at starting one (I'll let you guess which one). Bombing Japan didn't bring nearly as many deaths as an invasion into Japan would have brought (civilian and military). Aside from that, America was regretful of the immense damage caused by the bombing, while terrorists laugh and cheer about killing thousands. How can you justify THAT? You can't. I would like to see nothing more than your terrorist friends dead. And all terrorist sympathizers SHOULD be jailed. So go to hell Blaze-Of-Glory, or just go back to your cave with your pal Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Sir, I appreciate your advice;

And sir, I am not jerking anyone's chain. If I'm lying, the owners of AR15.com might justly kick me out, or call a vote to see if I should be kicked out.

Your advice about lawyers is well-received, but I will go this one alone.
View Quote

Wow, you are so brave!  [puke]

Yesterday you were cowering at the feet of terrorists, willing to give them anything they wanted as long as they left you and your family alone.  So you must not fear the Government nearly as much as terrorists, right?  To go this one alone?  Sounds like a line out of a really bad action movie.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#38]
You're right B 'o'G!

It seems that about 1 in 5 members of a site dedicated to Constitutional freedoms are ONLY concerned about specific bits of the Constitution and regard non-compliance to their views to be worthy of imprisonment or death.

It is appears that hypocracy and stupidity has no boundries. It also sounds a lot like Berlin 1935!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm confident that BOG is turning his comments into a federal issue not because he has raised a hackle in Phoenix, but because he is a bored, unemployed, sad, man who spends his days peering through the curtains at his neighbors and begging for attention on the internet.

I guess that his friends are few, if only because he turns to strangers on this site, most of whom appear to view him as a pest, for advice in a legal matter.  His alcoholic mind is looking for a way to bring a beam of light into his filthy apartment life.  This is a cry for help.  

The FBI is not coming.  This young man needs help, but I'm afraid that he won't find it here.

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It seems that about 1 in 5 members of a site dedicated to Constitutional freedoms are ONLY concerned about specific bits of the Constitution and regard non-compliance to their views to be worthy of imprisonment or death.

It is appears that hypocracy and stupidity has no boundries. It also sounds a lot like Berlin 1935!
View Quote

I agree with that.

Those AR15.com'ers who advocate violations of the 1st Amendment are crapping on the American Constitution. They are a minority, but a significant and frightening minority.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm confident that BOG is turning his comments into a federal issue not because he has raised a hackle in Phoenix, but because he is a bored, unemployed, sad, man who spends his days peering through the curtains at his neighbors and begging for attention on the internet.

I guess that his friends are few, if only because he turns to strangers on this site, most of whom appear to view him as a pest, for advice in a legal matter.  His alcoholic mind is looking for a way to bring a beam of light into his filthy apartment life.  This is a cry for help.  

The FBI is not coming.  This young man needs help, but I'm afraid that he won't find it here.

View Quote

IMHO, man you are scaring me....please don't describe my life anymore.  That's creepy.

Miss Cleo could sure use your help...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#42]
IMHO, I think that you are on to something!!

[thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking][thinking]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You want to bet some money about the FBI? Any of you?

(You are attacking the person. Please re-read the topic of this thread. Please start your own thread if you wish to express your disgust for me.)
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You want to bet some money about the FBI? Any of you?

(You are attacking the person. Please re-read the topic of this thread. Please start your own thread if you wish to express your disgust for me.)
View Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Although I haven't got a DSM as handy as you have, I'll be sure to look up the reference when I see one on the shelf. That will help me to determine if this citation is really appropriate.
Maybe what you intended to say was that I am guilty of Argumentum ad hominem?

I think that if you got out of your dirty apartment, sobered up, and headed down to the pool; then these bathing beauties might just begin to see you as more than just a drunken, unemployed, Peeping Tom. If you approach them with respect and maybe a little wit, then you might be able to move from the drooling phase into the meeting and courtship stages. Give yourself a chance, some credit, and slap on a swimsuit. This is beginning to stray from the topic, eh? Just wanted to point out some inconsistencies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[To which BOG admitted:]

"I admit to suffering a dry spell at present; but when I was in the game, I found that plenty of hot chicks dig free-thinkers.

Shall we wager a 6 of Budweiser on the appropriateness of the DSM citation?"

The above "cut-and-paste" is from the last post on the thread that appears at:
[url=]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110841&page=2[/url]  

Seems that this [i]Argumentum ad hominem[/i] defense is Blaze of Glory's only crutch, and that he fails to realize that I am attacking his claim of an investigation, and supporting the rationale behind that attack.  

It seems that the stakes have risen in Blaze-of-Glory's bets from beer to money.  What a loser.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#45]
I vote for this whole thread, this poster, and his/her antics as a super-crock... kinda like a Mega-Imbroglio.

There is no way any of this is true, and we're all having our chains yanked.

Anybody who thinks that 20% of the responders here actually think that death or incarceration is appropriate for these "offenses" is seriously deluded.  Blaze isn't the only one who likes to stir things up...

I wonder who he really is... anyone think his style sounds familiar?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Moderators, please step in.

Please direct the trolls who hate me to the Why I Hate Blaze of Glory thread.

Please set DScott straight, he is questioning the integrity of AR15.com.

DScott, how much $ you want to bet about this FBI business?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, hey...those are some pretty broad based assumptions.  You never know - he might not live in an apartment.  Lotsa guys live in their parents basement.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah, I'm with DScott, but I don't think that BOG has anything else to do!
I guess that I'm not a good enough sleuth to recognize style.  I hope that I never know who he (she?) is, because it hurts to know that people like this parasite exist.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hey, hey...those are some pretty broad based assumptions.  You never know - he might not live in an apartment.  Lotsa guys live in their parents basement.
View Quote

Well, take a look at [url=]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110841&page=1[/url] where this guy says that a typical "day in the life of. . . " Blaze-Of-Glory involves:

"woke up, shot 300 rounds, stared at chicks in my apartment complex's pool, drank beer, forgot to look for a job or clean my apartment, again."

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

That is true.  It is kind of hard to find basements in Arizona though.  They are far and few between. [peep]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top