Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
aw heck...
Eric the HUNny---the cajun rabbi
Garandman--tent-meeting revivalist
DonR--my favorite pocket goblin
Goatboy--he sits in girls laps(second favorite pocket goblin)
Neuman----cause that man can shoot....
I closed it too early, I forgot one---anti---just because he's so sweet...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't know anyone on here well enough to actually admire, but there's a few I do like.

Garandman - Something likeable about him, even if he despises me and we almost NEVER agree.

View Quote

Dude, man -

NOT SO, NOT SO!!!!!

NO WAY do I despise you. In fact, you were on my list, but I decided not to play the game.

I'll go out on a limb here -

I'm guessing you see the same thing in me that I see in you - dogged attachment to our various beleifs, and logical consistency.

And I DID catch that post by you identifying ONE thing we do agree on. [:D] Besides guns.

View Quote

Good to hear G-man. Disagreeing while keeping a sense of respect is a good way to be. I'm with you on that. Hey, taking one of the five coveted "favorite members" slots should tell you something.[beer]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top