Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 10:10:44 PM EDT
I just moved into a new home here, and last night I had laid my box spring and matress on the floor to sleep on.

I had crap all around my bed, so I figure I'll deal with it tomorrow, and assemble the frame tomorrow too.

Well, I go to assemble the frame, and I get this clever idea! Instead of moving all the shit around the bed right now, lets assemble the frame UNDER the bed without moving it. Bad idea. Something that should have taken 5 minutes took an hour.

I finally got it all set up and dandy though. Then, I notice that the box spring is upside down! So I have to freaking move all the shit away from my bed, take off the matress, and flip the box spring! The very thing I wasted an hour to avoid!!!

GRRR!!!

Also, I bought a Phillips portable CD player a couple weeks ago for the tred mill. Worked great until a day or two ago.

Everytime I turn it on, it keeps skiping tracks until I don't touch it, and am at least 6 inches away. No shit. If I go near it, it will skip a bizzilion tracks until I move away.

What a POS!

Now whenever I press play, I have to move away real quick and becareful not to touch it!

[%|]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I really, really don't know about you.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
... Domestic Engineering 101

Over the Internet consultation, only $250/hr.

call me

[;D][;D][;D]

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 3:59:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Just stick to computers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:05:26 AM EDT
[#5]
...and just what is the advice?

[thinking]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top