Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 4:19:23 PM EDT
Did anyone get tickets to the concert? I herd that it sold out in 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Is he at the DODGE?

i'd like to go for the hell of it. but i'm too poor right now.

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy has some good tunes, but I don't think I could bring myself to go to a concert by someone pretentious enough to call themselves, "The Artist."  Gimme a break.

Besides, didn't he finally give up that BS and start calling himself Prince again?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Are we talking about the artist who, until recently, was known as "the Artist?"

I'm saving my money for when Blue Oyster Cult comes to Toad's in New Haven again.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The guy has some good tunes, but I don't think I could bring myself to go to a concert by someone pretentious enough to call themselves, "The Artist."  Gimme a break.

Besides, didn't he finally give up that BS and start calling himself Prince again?
View Quote

I believe he was in the delima that some other musicians get into. They can't use their name until their contract has expired with the record company.

He wasn't happy with the contract he had with, I believe, Sony Records.

Now that he has fulfilled the contract, he is going by his correct name again - PRINCE.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top