Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 2:30:08 PM EDT
What are the Chances of the Smallest Peice of RealEstate turning into the Largest war the World Has Ever known?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't care *what* happens to them, as long as American GIs are not sent into the hellhole.
Allies or not, it is not our problem!
That dispute is an old one, and we will get sucked dry trying to fix it.
Let em nuke each other to glass, I don't give a rat's ass.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree. I don't like it either. In Fact I hate it and I am tired of it as well.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't care *what* happens to them, as long as American GIs are not sent into the hellhole.
Allies or not, it is not our problem!
That dispute is an old one, and we will get sucked dry trying to fix it.
Let em nuke each other to glass, I don't give a rat's ass.
View Quote

Israel is not our ally.

Now having said that "letem nuke each other to glass."  (So long as the U.S. taxpayer does not continue to pay and American troops are not wasted.)

The chance of this turning into a large war are nil.  China is not yet ready for a major conflict.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I THINK IT WOULD BE SAFE TO SAY THEY ARE JUST POLITICALLY CORRECT NAZIS OF THE MODERN WORLD, AND PEACE ON EARTH DOES NOT SEEM TO BE THIER MOTO.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Pull up the chair, gather 'round the TV set... but my money is on Israel still standing after the rest are a self-luminous parking lot... and as long as not one American soldier is involved, I'd say, 'let 'em have at it'...
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok that just gave rise to a more precise question.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top