Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2002 6:57:11 PM EDT
Waxmans letter to Treasury Department concerning a recent GAO investigation into illegal gun sales between dealers using easy to forge FFL licenses. PDF file takes a minute to load

[url]www.house.gov/reform/min/pdfs/pdf_inves/pdf_guns_april_18_gao_oneill_let.pdf[/url]

[url]www.house.gov/waxman/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Typical Waxman. He would hold dealers responsible for verifying the authenticity of an FFL, but even he admits there is no way to verify an FFL 100%, even using eZ-Check.

That guy will never stop his line of BS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The man complains that dealers don't use the EZ-chek site enough, then complains that it's too easy to get information from that site.

Also I have to ask whether the GAO personnel involved were authorized to violate laws during their "audit", or whether they were acting outside the scope of their employment when they chose to falsify license information and receive a firearm based on that information, not to mention what they did with the BATF web site.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I like to think Waxman is part of the Mole-Men conspiracy. Krikey! Just look at him....
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.subdimension.com/community/subversion/politics/waxman2.jpg[/img]

What a beautiful, beautiful man.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 12:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
CRAP!

I swear he looks like he was created for a low budget horror flick.

I'm gonna' have nightmares now.

That is one ugly mo'fo.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
he needs to pull up his collar
his foreskin is showing
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Waxman also had the GAO involved in his "investigation" into .50 cal "sniper rifles".
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 2:19:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.subdimension.com/community/subversion/politics/waxman2.jpg[/img]

View Quote

Looks to me like Stan Winston's finest piece of work.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 3:26:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks to me like Stan Winston's finest piece of work.
View Quote

Dudes, whant to think of something sick?  There are gorgeous babes lining up to let him put it to them that you will never in your wildest dreams ever be able to get...power.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top