Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2002 2:43:53 PM EDT
...communist fire extinguishers! they MUST be destroyed!!! [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/CAMPYBOB%2Fbfesr3%2Ejpg[/img] thanks to plateshooter, the first wave of eeevil red and yellow commie targets has arrived...more to follow. and today, i learned an "epa approved" automobile should be available for shredding (no glass, no gas tank, etc.). the usuall assortment of appliances, lawn mowers, bowling pins...and yes, even boring old paper will be available for taking out your frustrations on! and, your personal "junk" targets are welcome, too. hint: computerz are a big hit (pun intended) see the bulletfest III post in the events forum for details...and feel free to email me with any questions. and guys...no making fun of my pos truck...or suggesting we use it as a target! the old girl has served me well and will haul tons of steel out to the bulletfest range!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:53:39 PM EDT
Campy, all due respect (darn little!!) to the "Iron Oxide Hauler" but the targets look more valuable than it - and they were free!! May I suggest you stop by some LP gas suppliers? Those make excellent targets that .45 will NOT penetrate but faster stuff will. Much more fun if not completely empty..... What is the skinny on camping this year??
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:06:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:21:15 PM EDT
i said..."no making fun of my truck", damnit! yes, the fire extinguishers are worth exactly $12 more than the truck! heheh! camping, thanks to antiussa, is again in our own area (hmmm...are you thinking what i'm thinking?) of the ntr canoe livery, just off I77 at the bolivar (s.r. 212) exit. see the tacked post on the ak side of this board for links to the official bulletfest site and ntr's website.
Top Top