Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2002 10:51:24 AM EDT
Has anyone been to the Handgun or the AK site,
They are both ghost towns?

Lets get some posts in there and keep it going.
I am sure most of you, me included, do not just own an AR.

There goes a tumbleweed in Handguns.com
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
There was once a constuction engineer who designed a building. And he built his building and put the front door in and then went and set on the otherside of the street and watched the people who walked into his building , the people thought it was odd that there was no sidewalk and looked down as they took their route to his building. And the engineer sat and watched how the people where walking into his building and drew sketches for the sidewalks exactly where the people were walking by instinct. And that is where he built his sidewalks.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
kpel308.  haha, very good.  Now all DOCPIG has to do is get GoatBoy to raise the billing of Handguns Ar15.com to the front page you will increase that chances of someone comming in.  It may be an Issue of Redundancy however.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't be dead. For I is there. Where ever I is. I will deem the place alive for I am what I am. Sam I am.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Although when I did go over there I did see about the recall on CCI/SPEER GOlD DOT. Which I would have had no idea of had I not been over there.  My Lot was not in the List , but the information is truly important.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#7]
[sleep]

A handgun is only good to fight your way to a RIFLE.

[;)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I posted a new topic over there. I am looking for my first handgun, and I want it to be a 1911. Offer suggestions!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[sleep]

A handgun is only good to fight your way to a RIFLE.

[;)]
View Quote

Which you never should have put down in the first place.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top