Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/21/2002 3:12:00 AM EDT
Killed another potential suicide bomber, I see! Can't have babies crawling around, they might have bombs in their diapers. [img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020419/i/1019234570.3556884560.jpg[/img] Palestinian photojournalist Nasser Shtayyeh weeps as he carries the body of his five day old baby daughter Dunya before her funeral in Nablus April 19, 2002. Shtayyeh, who works as a photographer with the Associated Press, said that Dunya was taken ill and died last night. The family said Dunya was pronounced dead on the way to hospital after they waited three hours due to roadblocks for an ambulance to enter their home village of Salem. The hospital was only four kilometers (2.485 miles) away. REUTERS/Abed Omar Qusini [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020418/170/1f9sd.html[/url] Anyone know where I can donate some money to the Palestinians for explosives? I've absolutely had it with Sharon and his merry band of fascist "ex-"terrorists.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:45:41 AM EDT
I'll do you one better and buy you a one-way ticket to the West Bank, if you promise not to come back. [img]http://www.frontpagemag.com/slideshowimages/001.jpg[/img] [url]http://www.frontpagemag.com/slideshowimages/001.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:58:39 AM EDT
If the so-called "Palestinians" hadn't been trying to force Israel to give up some of HER land so an illegitimate people could form an illegitimate nation, this wouldn't have happened. The "Palestinians" brought it on themselves, and like any other bunch of terminal losers they start trouble and then whine when trouble turns around and bites them on the ass. Since they've previously used ambulances to smuggle weapons and fighters in and out of areas, why should the Israelis let them do it again? My opinion is that Israel should kill every single "Palestinian" man, woman, child, and infant. You don't take half-measures when you want to eradicate a disease.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:00:20 AM EDT
Yes, it's certainly a shame that the Palestinian terrorists have made such a lousy decision to transport themselves, their bombs, and their weapons in Red Crescent ambulances in the past. If these were honest people, the IDF would have no problem waving ambulances through its checkpoints, but as it is.... And regarding the injured and dying in the Jenin Refugee Camp, the IDF specifically allowed one entrance/exit for emergency relief workers and ambulances. One condition, that the ambulances be searched entering and leaving the camp. Strangely, throughout the siege, there were no attempts to enter through the checkpoint. The IDF takes a dim view of either bringing weapons and gunmen into such an area, or taking chicken-sh|t terrorists out of the area. I'd say they are pretty damn smart. 'Course, we already knew [u]that[/u]! So what do you think of those grown men in the Church of the Nativity hiding behind the robes and the habits of priests and nuns? Heroes? or Zeroes? [b]Like I have said, who would have guessed that armed Muslim men would have taken sanctuary in a Christian church, running for their lives from a group of Jews?[/b] The mighty warrior, Saladin, must be spinning in his grave! Eric The(Historical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:55:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: My opinion is that Israel should kill every single "Palestinian" man, woman, child, and infant. You don't take half-measures when you want to eradicate a disease.
View Quote
[img]http://www.apbonline.com/media/gfiles/hitler/images/hitler.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:19:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: My opinion is that Israel should kill every single "Palestinian" man, woman, child, and infant. You don't take half-measures when you want to eradicate a disease.
View Quote
I've sat here a looked at the above statement for a while and cannot think of a reply that would be both fitting and allow me to continue as a member of AR15.com.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:31:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chimborazo:
View Quote
[url]http://www.apbonline.com/media/gfiles/hitler/images/hitler.jpg[/url]
View Quote
Not the same thing. Hitler wanted to kill all Jews, I simply say Israel should kill all the "Palestinians." Judaism is a religion (and "Jew" possibly an ethnic archetype) so what Hitler did was well on the way to being genocide, but "Palestinians" are simply a subset of the Arab people so genocide doesn't apply (not all Arabs would be killed.) If I had said "Israel should kill all Arabs" or "Israel should kill all Muslims" [b]then[/b] the Hitler image would have been appropriate. I don't think any of us here have a problem with the concept of "shooting till the threat is no longer a threat." We don't shoot to wound, we shoot to stop, so why shouldn't Israel do the same thing to a threat to her survival? The onus is on the "Palestinians" - all they have to do to stop the violence is "stop the violence." Israel has [b]never[/b] intiated violence against "Palestinians," but has only responded to violence which they've initiated. In fact, Israel [b]still[/b] treats "Palestinians" better than any other Arab country does.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:35:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
View Quote
I've sat here a looked at the above statement for a while and cannot think of a reply that would be both fitting and allow me to continue as a member of AR15.com.
View Quote
What's more valuable to you - speaking your mind about what you think is right, or being a member of a club that won't let you do that?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:36:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: I don't think any of us here have a problem.....
View Quote
YOU have a problem.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:46:00 AM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:46:28 AM EDT
The Jewish prophet [b]Zechariah[/b] wrote that the Lord said: [b]Behold, I will make Jerusalem a [u]cup of trembling unto all the people[/u] round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make [u]Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people[/u]: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.[/b] Zechariah 12:2,3 Well, these must certainly be the days that ol' Zech was preaching about, because the subject of Israel and Jerusalem has sure been a [b]'cup of trembling'[/b] and a [b]'burdensome stone'[/b] for a whole hell of a lot of people around here. Not the least of whom are the folks on this Board! And some don't even think we've got a dog in this fight! Silly! Eric The('CourseWeDo,WhetherYouAdmitItOrNot)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:54:19 AM EDT
Eric, as a Moderator please take a look at the posts of NH2112. Do these posts violate any board rules ?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:55:47 AM EDT
NH2112, you're crazy. Psycho!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:04:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: Eric, as a Moderator please take a look at the posts of NH2112. Do these posts violate any board rules ?
View Quote
[?]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:06:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: What's more valuable to you - speaking your mind about what you think is right, or being a member of a club that won't let you do that?
View Quote
We're both going to have that answer when Eric returns with the answer to the question I have asked.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:08:05 AM EDT
Post from 5subslr5 -
Eric, as a Moderator please take a look at the posts of NH2112. Do these posts violate any board rules ?
View Quote
I just did a quick review of the Forum Conduct Code and I didn't see anything that might cover what was said by [b]NH2112[/b]. If you do, let me know which Code item you think was violated. And don't think I didn't try, simply because the thrust of the post was anti-Palestinian! I once was faced with someone posting that the crucifixion of Jesus was simply just a 'dead Jew on a stick' - I didn't blitz it. And you [u]know[/u] how I think about Jesus! I think that NH2112 will get an earful from the Board, don't you? Eric The(BesidesYouKnowAsAnAttorney,IAlwaysSideWit­hTheNereDoWells!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:13:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Eric The(BesidesYouKnowAsAnAttorney,IAlwaysSideWit­hTheNereDoWells!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
But the criminally insane ...........?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:16:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: If the so-called "Palestinians" hadn't been trying to force Israel to give up some of HER land so an illegitimate people could form an illegitimate nation, this wouldn't have happened.
View Quote
You do realize that a few thousand years ago, before the Jews entered the "promised land" that land was named "Palestine," right? You do realize that before the Zionists invaded in 1948, that land was known as "Palestine," right? Illegitimate people? Illegitimate nation? Hardly.
My opinion is that Israel should kill every single "Palestinian" man, woman, child, and infant. You don't take half-measures when you want to eradicate a disease.
View Quote
How do you say "Final Solution" in yiddish or hebrew?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:40:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:44:12 AM EDT
You guys really should learn to ignore trolls. Much easier on your constitution.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:52:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:04:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Maynard:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Eric The(BesidesYouKnowAsAnAttorney,IAlwaysSideWit­hTheNereDoWells!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
View Quote
That's not a personal attack? You didn't just violate the board policy with that statement?
View Quote
I don't know. Did I ?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:14:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By raf:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from 5subslr5 -
View Quote
I just did a quick review of the Forum Conduct Code and I didn't see anything that might cover what was said by [b]NH2112[/b]. If you do, let me know which Code item you think was violated. And don't think I didn't try, simply because the thrust of the post was anti-Palestinian! I once was faced with someone posting that the crucifixion of Jesus was simply just a 'dead Jew on a stick' - I didn't blitz it. And you [u]know[/u] how I think about Jesus! I think that NH2112 will get an earful from the Board, don't you? Eric The(BesidesYouKnowAsAnAttorney,IAlwaysSideWit­hTheNereDoWells!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Like Eric, I consult a print-out of Board Code and think twice before locking a post. And like Eric, I believe this thread [i]has not yet[/i] violated Board Code.
View Quote
Thanks raf. (Just looking for the boundaries.)
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:20:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zak: Originally Posted By NH2112: If the so-called "Palestinians" hadn't been trying to force Israel to give up some of HER land so an illegitimate people could form an illegitimate nation, this wouldn't have happened. You do realize that a few thousand years ago, before the Jews entered the "promised land" that land was named "Palestine," right? You do realize that before the Zionists invaded in 1948, that land was known as "Palestine," right? Illegitimate people? Illegitimate nation? Hardly.
View Quote
Do you realize that less than 700 years ago where you live was all Indian territory? Who cares what the hell a land used to be called? The french owned the Louisiana territory before the US bought it. Should the french be upset? All of the talk on this board about who's territory it was 1000 years ago means nothing. If you want to be so self righteous about land I guess we should be giving back the whole US to the Indians since 1000 year ago they owned it. What matters is now. The Israelites own that land, the Palestinians don't. The Palestinians are not welcomed in any Arab country, even Jordan threw them out. Killing them all is not the solution, but killing all of them that will not stop the violence is called for. They have been given many chances to have thier own land but they will not cooperate and Arafat is dooming his own people. And if they follow him and his plans of violence then they shall get violence back. Regardless of who is backing who here, they all need to stop the violence or be prepared to finish this by total defeat of one side. [beer]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:43:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 8:57:26 AM EDT by Maynard]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:45:05 AM EDT
My opinion: Final solution guy is a complete moron. As for the dead baby, I wonder if they ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. Life sucks, get over it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:52:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zak: You do realize that a few thousand years ago, before the Jews entered the "promised land" that land was named "Palestine," right? You do realize that before the Zionists invaded in 1948, that land was known as "Palestine," right?
View Quote
Actually, "Palestine" was the name given the land by the Romans after they conquered it. The name was derived from "Philistine." When the Jews entered the Promised Land, it was composed of different lands, such as Canaan, Amalek, etc. Also, the Zionists didn't "invade" - the British Protectorate of Palestine (formed out of part of the Ottoman Empire after WW1 by the Balfour Declaration) was divided into 2 nations, Jordan and Israel, by the UN. So, if the Zionists invaded, then the Jordanians did as well. Learn your history before you spout off.
How do you say "Final Solution" in yiddish or hebrew?
View Quote
Good question. We know the word for it in Arabic, though - "intifadah."
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:55:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112: I don't think any of us here have a problem.....
View Quote
YOU have a problem.
View Quote
Not at all - if one group of people is doing their best to utterly destroy my people, then we're going to do our best to utterly destroy their people first. That's just common sense. Never leave a live enemy at your back.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:02:50 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
That's not a personal attack? You didn't just violate the board policy with that statement?
View Quote
He's just a candy-ass who still feels the 5-year-old's need to tattle when someone says or does something he doesn't like.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:02:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 9:08:37 AM EDT by James4]
Originally Posted By Zak: You do realize that before the Zionists invaded in 1948, that land was known as "Palestine," right? Illegitimate people? Illegitimate nation? Hardly.
View Quote
1st, NH2112, the Palestinians are an ethnic group just as the Kurds are an ethnic group. I find your "kill them all" comments disturbing and offensive. 2nd, Zak, not correct. Jordan occupied all of Palestine in the 1940s to facilitate the attack on Israel. Israel forced the Jordanians to withdraw and cede about 10-20% of the territory that Jordan occupied. The Jordanians occupy the bulk of what was Palestinian territory. The walls are just as high, the barb wire just as think, on the "Trans-Jordan" border with the West Bank. If this conflict was simply about territory, Jordan should have suffered through homicide bombers in a 4:1 ratio that Israel has. Jordan has not seen homicide bombers in proportion to Israel and that negates the claims that this conflict is about territory. The Jewish settlements need to be moved out and there needs to be a wall in between these two countries. A wall that dwarfs the former Berlin wall. Unfortunately, the Palestinians will then suffer because they will sink to the same income and demographics as the other Arab Muslim nations instead of benefiting from the income levels that are 3 to 6 times higher in Israel. However, the Palestinians choose this path. James P.S. If you look, virtually all AP and Reuters photographers and correspondents are Arab or Palestinian. Hardly makes for balanced news, eh?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:06:42 AM EDT
Seriously. They said this morning on HNN that there are claims that the Palestanis secretly own Rueters... Scott
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:17:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: Killed another potential suicide bomber, I see! Can't have babies crawling around, they might have bombs in their diapers. [img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020419/i/1019234570.3556884560.jpg[/img] Palestinian photojournalist Nasser Shtayyeh weeps as he carries the body of his five day old baby daughter Dunya before her funeral in Nablus April 19, 2002. Shtayyeh, who works as a photographer with the Associated Press, said that Dunya was taken ill and died last night. The family said Dunya was pronounced dead on the way to hospital after they waited three hours due to roadblocks for an ambulance to enter their home village of Salem. The hospital was only four kilometers (2.485 miles) away. REUTERS/Abed Omar Qusini [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020418/170/1f9sd.html[/url] Anyone know where I can donate some money to the Palestinians for explosives? I've absolutely had it with Sharon and his merry band of fascist "ex-"terrorists.
View Quote
It is always a shame when the truly innocent die in war. But, that is war and the Palestinians started it and won't quit it. Why doesn't anybody ever show a picture of innocent Israeli's who have been killed by "homicide bombers"?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:30:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By James4: 1st, NH2112, the Palestinians are an ethnic group just as the Kurds are an ethnic group.
View Quote
Before 1948, everyone who lived in the Protectorate of Palestine was a Palestinian. Then one morning they woke up and found that the land had been divided into 2 countries - Jordan and Israel. Only the names of the places where they lived had changed - they all went to bed as Palestinians the night before, but woke up the next morning as Israelis or Jordanians. The Jews who lived in Palestine were Palestinians. So were the Arabs and Christians who lived there. The "Palestinians" are a [b]created[/b] ethnic group, created for the purpose of getting them a land of their own. You wouldn't be able to tell a "Palestinian" from a Jordanian, Syrian, etc, merely by looking at his culture, ethnicity, religion, etc.
your "kill them all" comments disturbing and offensive.
View Quote
I'm sorry you find my comments so. But, do you have a more humane or peaceful solution to making peace with a people who have demonstrated time and time again that not only do they not want to make peace, but they won't rest until they've utterly destroyed your nation? If Israel could satisfy the "Palestinians'" desires without compromising her own security or existence I'd be all in favor of that course of action. But, given the "Palestinians'" demands at this time, and their refusal to compromise over 3% of the land in question (Barak's offer of 94% of the West Bank given to them plus land equal to 1/2 of the 6% balance given from Israel proper), I don't think anything but the annihilation of Israel will satisfy the "Palestinians." Israel needs to respond accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:32:35 AM EDT
Besides using Red Crescent ambulances as thier a mean to transport bombs and thier weapons didn't they use a baby as a suicide bomber before. I dont blame the Isreali's for not leting the ambulance thru. These extremist the Palistinians will try anything to take lives. Like somebody said the story about the boy who cried wolf. The Palistinians will not be happy till every Isreali is dead. All the Isrealis want is a stop of the violence.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:44:32 AM EDT
Post from Zak -
You do realize that a few thousand years ago, before the Jews entered the "promised land" that land was named "Palestine," right?
View Quote
Wrong! Before the Jews entered into the land it was referred to as 'Canaan' and the people were 'Canaanites.' It wasn't referred to as 'Palestine' until the Romans conquered it and made it the province of [i][b]'Palestina'[/b][/i] or, alternatively,[i][b]'Judaea'[/b][/i], depending upon whether the Jews were in good favor with Rome at the particular time. Let's get this straight, since [b]so much[/b] depends upon the names we give these places! Eric The(Correct?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:46:33 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
When a picture IS worth a 1000 words. Couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:46:52 AM EDT
Maybe Palestinian Fathers shouldn't be dressing their infants up as "cute little martyrs", if they aren't willing to make such an awful sacrifice. Hmmm?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 1:36:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: Maybe Palestinian Fathers shouldn't be dressing their infants up as "cute little martyrs", if they aren't willing to make such an awful sacrifice. Hmmm?
View Quote
That is a valid point.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 1:54:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: Maybe Palestinian Fathers shouldn't be dressing their infants up as "cute little martyrs", if they aren't willing to make such an awful sacrifice. Hmmm?
View Quote
This photojournalist didn't dress his baby up as anything other than a five-day-old severely ill infant. Maybe the kiddies in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building shouldn't have been dressing up as BATF agents. Oh, they weren't? Well, gosh! I guess that invalidates that "point".
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:13:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 2:14:59 PM EDT by Cincinnatus]
It invalidates nothing. Those roadblocks aren't there because the Israelis are big meanies. They're there because his fellow Palestinians are exporting terror, and hiding bombs under children in Ambulances. Did this Palestinian father speak out against his neighbors, when they dressed their children in little martyr suits? I doubt it. He's a part of his culture. His culture celebrates death and martyrdom. Welcome to Palestine. I'm sure it'll be a lovely Nation someday.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:24:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Crock: It is always a shame when the truly innocent die in war.
View Quote
Most of us (should) agree with that statement. I am all for the Israelis attacking and doing their best to eliminate a terrorist threat. I also feel this way about the United States doing the same in Afghanistan. This picture might tug at my heart, but it does not lessen my personal resolve. This is one of the reasons war throughout history has been described as "hell". No matter how hard anyone tries, the innocent always seem to be caught in the crossfire. Again.... It is always a shame when the truly innocent die in war. Maybe people should learn not to strap on explosives and walk into malls. Maybe they shouldn't teach their kids that strapping on explosives and walking into malls is a just means to an end.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:29:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4:
View Quote
View Quote
When a picture IS worth a 1000 words. Couldn't have said it better.
View Quote
Slight difference: The Jews in Germany did not have as primary goal the total destruction of Germany and every German in it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:32:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: It invalidates nothing. Those roadblocks aren't there because the Israelis are big meanies. They're there because his fellow Palestinians are exporting terror, and hiding bombs under children in Ambulances.
View Quote
And the Palestinians are doing that because the Israelis are a bunch of "big meanies" who moved there en masse from Europe after WWII, took over, and started treating the people who'd been there for the past 1900 years like dirt.
Did this Palestinian father speak out against his neighbors, when they dressed their children in little martyr suits? I doubt it.
View Quote
How do you know he didn't? Why should his five-day-old daughter's life hinge on whether he did?? Why should he have to?? Did you speak out against Mark Sidran's attempts to destroy black-owned businesses in Seattle? Oh, you hadn't even heard of it?? You must be a racist then.
He's a part of his culture. His culture celebrates death and martyrdom.
View Quote
Ah. You're in favor of the Reparations Movement, then. If not, you must be celebrating a century of slavery as you profit from the labor of pre-Civil War blacks. You must be, since you're a part of your culture.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:05:35 PM EDT
In war the innocent suffer, the badguys sometimes win. Babies die for many reasons. Arafat had his chance for peace and said NO. Arafat is a criminal and he runs a criminal organization, there are also israelis in this organization as well. consider [url]http://www.afsi.org/OUTPOST/96JUN/jun6.htm[/url] Don't think that it would be in arafats interest to agree to peace -- it would be bad for business.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:41:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed:
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: Did this Palestinian father speak out against his neighbors, when they dressed their children in little martyr suits? I doubt it.
View Quote
...Why should his five-day-old daughter's life hinge on whether he did??
View Quote
Because that's the way life bites you in the ass. If you don't speak out against hate, it'll come and get you someday. AND, if you do make a stand one day, you might get hurt. Guess who oppresses the Palestinians? Who doesn't let them vote? Who won't let them criticize their government? Not the Israelis. It's nothing new for a oppressive regime to stoke the fires of hatred against a neighbor, in order to distract the people from the fact that it is their own government that's doing the oppressing. It's a shame that people here can't see this.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:44:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 4:44:05 PM EDT by GlockA-Molee]
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: Why should he have to?? Did you speak out against Mark Sidran's attempts to destroy black-owned businesses in Seattle? Oh, you hadn't even heard of it?? You must be a racist then.
View Quote
Every time I hear this argument, I smell bullshit. Let's come up with a better analogy (like one that actually WORKS). Gee, if it was such an urgent thing to get this child to the hospital (and I am sure it was), why couldn't he just walk the 2.5 miles to the hospital with his daughter??? Instead, he MARTYRED his child for the cause by waiting in traffic. It maybe is 2nd guessing his actions, but I think that it showed poor judgement in light of this life/death issue.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:05:13 PM EDT
Highland Mac, [b]Do you realize that less than 700 years ago where you live was all Indian territory? Who cares what the hell a land used to be called? The french owned the Louisiana territory before the US bought it.[/b] The French "bought" or stole the land from who, before selling it to US??? [;D] Just keeping the "Skirt wearing Fops" in correct perspective. [:D] [:)>]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:22:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: Killed another potential suicide bomber, I see! Can't have babies crawling around, they might have bombs in their diapers. Anyone know where I can donate some money to the Palestinians for explosives? I've absolutely had it with Sharon and his merry band of fascist "ex-"terrorists.
View Quote
----- Only a hate filled fanatic would want to support terrorism. How many of these were children? How many of these were soldiers and combatants? Behold... your legacy. ------ Passover Bomber Kills 19 in Israel NewsMax.com Wires Thursday, March 28, 2002 NETANYA, Israel – At least 21 people were killed and more than 170 were wounded Wednesday when a Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in a hotel in the coastal town of Netanya in northern Israel. ------- Palestinian Kills 3 Israelis NewsMax.com Wires Friday, March 29, 2002 TEL AVIV, Israel – A Palestinian militant Thursday penetrated a Jewish settlement in the West Bank and killed three Israelis before Israeli forces burst into a house he was believed to be hiding in. ------- At Least 13 Killed in Haifa Explosion NewsMax Wires Monday, April 1, 2002 At least 13 people were killed and 33 people were wounded Sunday when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a restaurant in the northern Israeli city of Haifa, police said. The bomber was also killed. Some two hours later another suicide bomber blew himself up near a medical emergency center in the West Bank settlement of Efrat, wounding four Israelis. ------ Gunmen Invade Church of Nativity NewsMax.com Wires Wednesday, April 3, 2002 Fighting between Israeli troops and armed Palestinians erupted in Bethlehem late Tuesday with dozens of gunmen forcing their way into the Church of the Nativity, one of the holiest sites in Christianity. Witnesses said there were dead bodies in front of the church. "Can you imagine? Can you believe it? They are attacking the Church of Nativity, the Syrian Orthodox Church, and burn and demolish mosques," said Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, who remains under siege in his Ramallah headquarters, in an interview with Qatari television. Israel accused the gunmen of shooting from inside the holy site, a charge the Palestinians denied. ------- Wednesday, April 3, 2002 11:01 p.m. EST Saddam's Suicide Bomber Reward Yields Deadly Results It's been a month since Iraqi madman Saddam Hussein decided to boost the reward he offers to suicide bombers from $10,000 to $25,000 - and the pay raise is apparently paying off. Since Iraq upped the suicide incentive, 12 Palestinian bombers have successfully blown themselves to smithereens inside Israel, including one man who killed 25, the Associated Press noted today. The families of three human hand grenades recently reported that they received $25,000 checks. ------ Suicide Bombing Foiled Near Jerusalem NewsMax Wires Tuesday, March 26, 2002 TEL AVIV, Israel -- Israeli security authorities Tuesday morning stopped an apparent suicide bombing just south of Jerusalem, police said. Two people were killed in the blast when their car exploded in front of a group of Israeli security agents, police and border police after the car was stopped south of Jerusalem's botanical gardens. Police said none of them were injured in the blast ----
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 4:24:54 PM EDT
-------- Israel, Jordan Foil Attack, Kill Militants NewsMax Wires Monday, March 25, 2002 JERUSALEM -- Jordanian and Israeli forces foiled over the weekend what appeared to be a planned attack in northern Israel by militant Arabs. The Jordanians reportedly killed two people Saturday night, on their side of the border, and Israel killed four Sunday afternoon on its side of the line. ------- Israeli Teacher, Palestinian Killed NewsMax Wires Monday, March 25, 2002 TEL AVIV, Israel -- A 23-year old Israeli kindergarten teacher was shot and killed Sunday morning when Palestinian gunmen fired at her bus, her family and authorities said. -------- Bomber Kills Three Israelis NewsMax.com Wires Friday, March 22, 2002 TEL AVIV – A Palestinian suicide bomber who detonated a powerful explosive charge in central Jerusalem Thursday killed three Israelis and himself, police said. Israel suspended a scheduled U.S.-sponsored security meeting with Palestinian officials. The Bush administration increased pressure on Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat to control Palestinian terror groups. ------- Another Palestinian Terrorist Gun Attack NewsMax Wires Monday, March 18, 2002 TEL AVIV -- A suspected Palestinian gunman opened fire on pedestrians Sunday in Kfar Sava, north of Tel Aviv, killing one Israeli and wounding nine others, authorities said. ------- That's about a months worth of innocent deaths for you. The innocents here were not "collateral damage". THEY WERE THE TARGETS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2002 5:51:38 PM EDT by 10112002]
i'm sorry that innocents die in war, regardless of the cause or method. but i have to wonder if we would even be discussing this if the father weren't part of the press...a known liberal-leaning machine that decidely leans towards the Palestinian agenda, eschewing peace and embracing hatred and violence. ye shall reap what ye sow!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:03:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NH2112:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
He's just a candy-ass who still feels the 5-year-old's need to tattle when someone says or does something he doesn't like.
View Quote
"He's just a candy-ass............." At least that charge is new.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top