Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 3:12:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are you thinking, Iraq?
View Quote
Exactly.  It has been exciting, but he sees much bigger things in the mill.
View Quote

If it needs to be done, let's do it.  [b]But[/b], I hope we can limit it to taking the on one at a time.  Let's not forget the mistakes that Germany made back in WWII.  (I mean, besides taking US on!)  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]A3Kid,[/b]

Aren't you supposed to be cranking out a report right now? [smoke] Get off this site and report back when your work is finished...[heavy]

Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah! Go do your work! Now, all of us with no work to do will continue posting useless advice.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Military personnel doing military work.

Truly an exciting concept.  (Even better as Bill and Hitlery will hate the concept.)
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[b]A3Kid,[/b]

Aren't you supposed to be cranking out a report right now? [smoke] Get off this site and report back when your work is finished...[heavy]

View Quote

I am working.  Every hour or so I have to a "complete update" on the model.  It usually takes about 10-15 minutes to run through the entire history of the steps I've taken.  Keeps the model fresh & the system from crashing on me.  That's when I [peep] in here..

[:D]

Oh yeah, there's breaks & lunch too!

I'm working on it...

Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:05:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah! Go do your work! Now, all of us with no work to do will continue posting useless advice.
View Quote

But posting useless advice is the high point of my day!!!!

*posted from the bosses computer, just so you know I wasn't kidding...*

[:D]  I'm sooooo bad...hehehehehehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top