Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/19/2002 3:26:18 PM EDT
I am going tomarrow!!!!!! [url]http://www.geocities.com/yak23flora/html/houston.html[/url] who else is going?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:47:33 PM EDT
this will be my first "shoot meet" and i am excited! i am taking my bushy!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:51:21 PM EDT
Shoot Meet???????????????????? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:32:19 PM EDT
Did anyone print this.. It seems to be played out... Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:19:18 PM EDT
Wish I could make it, would like to meet some of the guys on the board. Just too far for me this time of the year, but maybe next year. Hey, it's only 10 hours or so from here...:-) As an aside, I used to spend summers at my Grandparents house in Willis Texas. I remember Conroe being little bitty, and 70 miles of pines and grassland between there and Houston...now it's a suburb...LOL.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:42:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kicker9898: Wish I could make it, would like to meet some of the guys on the board. Just too far for me this time of the year, but maybe next year. Hey, it's only 10 hours or so from here...:-) As an aside, I used to spend summers at my Grandparents house in Willis Texas. I remember Conroe being little bitty, and 70 miles of pines and grassland between there and Houston...now it's a suburb...LOL.
View Quote
its a medium size city now! lol
Top Top