Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 2:25:43 PM EDT
Get ready Long Island, the storm that just nailed NYC is moving fast to you! I've never seen a tornado until today! Unbelivable! I couldn't see the building in front of me it was that bad! 60MPH gusts and practically night time!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:32:19 PM EDT
Sounds like typical Midwest weather your having out there. [BD] Av.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:41:04 PM EDT
You alright MinMan. Wait until you get the 85-90 Straight Line winds or a MicroBurst, without it even being a tornado (far from it in fact). I once was watching my walls move (sway) 2". Put my hand to it and felt the walls swaying back and forth. hahahah. At that point I decided to get into the bath tub. But a Tornado in NY. Man, The weather has totally changed. Ben
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:55:06 PM EDT
Since I posted that, one of my windows was hit by a sneaker! Ok, that may seem insignificant to all of you out there except for the fact that I'm on the 20th floor! I was setting up my camera for some more pictures and BAM, a friggin sneaker hit and blew by! What a storm! I usually don't get excited about lightening and weather, but this one was the most amazing I've seen in my apartment!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:23:35 PM EDT
As long as 1 of your sneakers isn't hit by a window, you should be okay!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:22:59 PM EDT
Now that is hilarious MinMan. THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKEN AND THATS JUST WHAT THEY'LL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh­hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Where'd he go??
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:31:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Benjamin0001: Now that is hilarious MinMan. THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKEN AND THATS JUST WHAT THEY'LL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh­hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Where'd he go??
View Quote
ROLFLMAO!
Top Top