Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 2:25:43 PM EDT
Get ready Long Island, the storm that just nailed NYC is moving fast to you!  I've never seen a tornado until today!  Unbelivable!  I couldn't see the building in front of me it was that bad! 60MPH gusts and practically night time!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like typical Midwest weather your having out there. [BD]

Av.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You alright MinMan. Wait until you get the 85-90 Straight Line winds or a MicroBurst, without it even being a tornado (far from it in fact). I once was watching my walls move (sway) 2". Put my hand to it and felt the walls swaying back and forth. hahahah. At that point I decided to get into the bath tub. But a Tornado in NY. Man, The weather has totally changed.

Ben

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Since I posted that, one of my windows was hit by a sneaker!  Ok, that may seem insignificant to all of you out there except for the fact that I'm on the 20th floor!  I was setting up my camera for some more pictures and BAM, a friggin sneaker hit and blew by!  What a storm!  I usually don't get excited about lightening and weather, but this one was the most amazing I've seen in my apartment!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as 1 of your sneakers isn't hit by a window, you should be okay!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that is hilarious MinMan.  THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKEN AND THATS JUST WHAT THEY'LL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Where'd he go??

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Now that is hilarious MinMan.  THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKEN AND THATS JUST WHAT THEY'LL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Where'd he go??

View Quote

ROLFLMAO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top