Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 12:28:11 PM EDT
So besides following me around the GD and complaining about me, topics in BOLD, your only contribution is a couple topics. Your main activity is the "for sale" forums. So you seem to have a garage sale approach to these forums. A place to buy and sell your wares.

And then have the nerve to criticize MY contributions to the forums you barely participate in. So you hardly contribute to the GD, except of course to bitch about me, but you want to dictate the manner in which I post here.
View Quote

Since you seem so easily offended by a little [b]criticizm[/b] (sp) why do you feel the need for your days here to annoy and "criticize"
anyone here that doesn't believe what you believe.
Not to mention you resort to name calling and profanity the second you feel your little territory invaded. Doesn't feel good does it?

Since you also now feel that I need justification for being here...

Tell us exactly what you think your "purpose" is here... to be the "annoyer of stupid (otherwise known to you as anyone with Christian
beliefs) people. Far cry buddy.

This is a place where most people come to talk about freedom, guns, and shooting.

I'm sure you can find some websites that bash anyone with religious beliefs if you would leave here long enough to find them.

Guess what I won't follow you there...
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top