Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/17/2002 10:10:36 PM EDT
Just FYI. I am a USAF Security Forces member with the Air National Guard. I am currently on Active Duty and have been since 9/11. I recently came back from overseas after 5 months and have noticed that all of our "new" cops have Colt M-16's. Our regular issue M-16A2's are by FN but these are not A-1's or A-2's but the original no FA or anything models. And we have also found a few with green furniture that are NOT Armalite but Colt also. Just wanted to drop that info out for the public. I will try to post some pics soon.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:40:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By okrobocop: Just FYI. I am a USAF Security Forces member with the Air National Guard. I am currently on Active Duty and have been since 9/11. I recently came back from overseas after 5 months and have noticed that all of our "new" cops have Colt M-16's. Our regular issue M-16A2's are by FN but these are not A-1's or A-2's but the original no FA or anything models. And we have also found a few with green furniture that are NOT Armalite but Colt also. Just wanted to drop that info out for the public. I will try to post some pics soon.
View Quote
Thanks for the info! [smoke]
Top Top