Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/17/2002 10:24:52 AM EDT
I have Perma slik G coming and I have a glass beader so what are the steps to refinishing these mags? Can anyone who has a good knowlege of doing these help? Thanks John
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:29:35 AM EDT
FALARAK posted a thread on how he refinished his. Check it out at: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=82469[/url] Hope this helps finite element
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:39:06 AM EDT
Yes I know ,I found it after i posted this and thanks for helping ,I should have known that everything under the sun would have already been covered in this great place we call AR-15.com. And I mean that about this place it's great to be here. John
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 11:51:19 AM EDT
DONT bead blast your mags. You dont want to remove you anodizing! A simple soak/wash in warm soapy water with a brush scrub or scotchbrite is all thats required.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:16:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FALARAK: DONT bead blast your mags. You dont want to remove you anodizing! A simple soak/wash in warm soapy water with a brush scrub or scotchbrite is all thats required.
View Quote
Thanks ,you caught me just in time ,I was about to start and I read your post. John
Top Top