Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2002 10:24:52 AM EDT
I have Perma slik G coming and I have a glass beader so what are the steps to refinishing these mags?
Can anyone who has a good knowlege of doing these help?
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#1]
FALARAK posted a thread on how he refinished his.  Check it out at:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=82469[/url]
Hope this helps
finite element
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know ,I found it after i posted this and thanks for helping ,I should have known that everything under the sun would have already been covered in this great place we call AR-15.com.
And I mean that about this place it's great to be here.
John  
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
DONT bead blast your mags.  You dont want to remove you anodizing!  A simple soak/wash in warm soapy water with a brush scrub or scotchbrite is all thats required.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DONT bead blast your mags.  You dont want to remove you anodizing!  A simple soak/wash in warm soapy water with a brush scrub or scotchbrite is all thats required.
View Quote

Thanks ,you caught me just in time ,I was about to start and I read your post.
John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top