Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/16/2002 3:31:38 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27154[/url]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:48:51 PM EDT
Interesting. The usual mix of lies and truth but still interesting.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:06:32 PM EDT
Very interesting! The usual mix of truth and unwelcome truth, but still interesting. Eric The(Lies?WhatLies?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:21:39 PM EDT
Thanks SNorman, that is a good article. One of the reasons I enjoy this forum is because of the various views submitted on many varying topics. I will not argue as to what is "truth" in this matter today. I will say I've learned more about both sides of the Israeli/Palestinian problem on this forum in the last couple of weeks than I could have anywhere else. There, that is my brotherly love and ass kissing allotment for the year. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:22:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Very interesting! The usual mix of truth and unwelcome truth, but still interesting. Eric The(Lies?WhatLies?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Mostly the 95% business.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:36:19 PM EDT
[b]subsailor[/b], you mean that 95% of what the Palestinians demanded is what they were offered by Ehud Barak? I thought it was more like 97% of what they wanted, when you figured that Barak offered them almost half of Jerusalem. Course, he could never have gotten that Jerusalem part past the Knesset. Eric The(OrTheLORD,ForThatMatter!)Hun[>]:)]
Top Top