Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2002 11:30:08 AM EDT
I have a Bushy Dissipator that I want to trim out. I am looking to purchase a side sling adapter like this one.
[img]www.usarmory.com/ftp/15ssla.jpg[/img]

And also buy a CQB tac sling like this.
[img]www.cqbsolutions.com/arslng.gif[/img]

I was thinking maybe one of you would know a place where I can get both and save the shipping cost.

(edited because I am still learning board code)

Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 46 of the new Bushmaster catalog.
(You did get one didnt you?)

Just in case The sling is TAS-1 (24.95)
Adaptor is NES09K for aluminum side mount(14.95)
Steel side mount is 12598617K (32.95)
Top swivel is 2698877K for set of two (7.95)
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. But I really want a CQB Solutions Tac sling. And it appears Bushmaster only carries Eagle brand.[:(]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Contact Brad at www.lightfighter.com
I know he carries the sling and he can probably get a hold of a slide sling adapter for you also. He's a great guy to deal with and a straight shooter....I've ordered plenty from him and he's been outstanding to deal with.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have been trying to order from lightfighter for 2 days and nobody answers the phone or returns messages. Does anybody no what's up?
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Brad is working on opening his storefront just outside Fort Campbell, KY, and is spending most of his time right now mudding drywall and hanging shelves. I'm sure he'll get back to you if you leave a message.

He is an honorable man and a pleasure to do business with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top