Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/16/2002 6:49:12 AM EDT
Does anyone else get a kick out of reading ETHs ever modifying SIG line?? Frankly some times that is the best part of many threads as far as I am concerned.......Hmmmmm doesn not say much for the quality of threads does it??? LOL
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:51:24 AM EDT
i found the first dozen or so amusing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:02:07 AM EDT
Well, if you would even offer to help write those sig lines, maybe they could be improved! But with 6500+ posts(!), I'm running critically short of material! Plus running a law practice, taking care of Miz Hun and Scooter, planning DFW lunch meetings and gettogethers, taking time to smack anti-semites on other threads, giving the vile enemies of Israel their well-deserved grief, engaging in 'scripture-bees' with, er, the others, cleaning my weapons, moderating on this site, and, last, but certainly not least, [b]'raping and pillaging all of Christendom'![/b] Sad to say, however, that the borders of Christendom have shrunk quite a bit in the past several hundred years. It's not the same old Christendom that my ancestor Huns used to terrorize. Eric The(GoodOldFashionedRevival,Anyone?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:10:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lurker: i found the first dozen or so amusing.
View Quote
I guess its just a matter of taste lurker....... This of course begs the question...... Is it you or I that have taste??
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:14:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stormbringer:
Originally Posted By lurker: i found the first dozen or so amusing.
View Quote
I guess its just a matter of taste lurker....... This of course begs the question...... Is it you or I that have taste??
View Quote
Stormbringer, this is one matter I can put to rest. I too enjoy the HUN's modified Sig line and never have I been accused of having any (good) taste !
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:36:01 AM EDT
Ok 5sub.... I guess we can call that question closed.......... Mind you that does leave that whole existance of god question still floating around.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:45:56 AM EDT
I love those ever changing sig lines. Some are touching, [b]EricThe(JustAsIam,WithoutOnePlea)Hun[/b] & some are funny as heck. Mrs A3KID mentioned to me that she likes 'em too the other night. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:51:30 AM EDT
I enjoy how Eric punctuates his posts with his sig line. It has a certain flare. If I made the rules I would reserve the practice strictly for ETH. It's not something that should be attempted by amateurs.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:57:07 AM EDT
I have always wondered just how the hell he does it! Does he have to go to profile and change it with every post??
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:18:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:27:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sukebe: I enjoy how Eric punctuates his posts with his sig line. It has a certain flare. If I made the rules I would reserve the practice strictly for ETH. It's not something that should be attempted by amateurs.
View Quote
Completely agree, they always make his posts alittle more interesting.
Top Top