Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2002 6:49:12 AM EDT
Does anyone else get a kick out of reading ETHs ever modifying SIG line??

Frankly some times that is the best part of many threads as far as I am concerned.......Hmmmmm doesn not say much for the quality of threads does it???

LOL
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
i found the first dozen or so amusing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, if you would even offer to help write those sig lines, maybe they could be improved!

But with 6500+ posts(!), I'm running critically short of material!

Plus running a law practice, taking care of Miz Hun and Scooter, planning DFW lunch meetings and gettogethers, taking time to smack anti-semites on other threads, giving the vile enemies of Israel their well-deserved grief, engaging in 'scripture-bees' with, er, the others, cleaning my weapons, moderating on this site, and, last, but certainly not least,

[b]'raping and pillaging all of Christendom'![/b]

Sad to say, however, that the borders of Christendom have shrunk quite a bit in the past several hundred years. It's not the same old Christendom that my ancestor Huns used to terrorize.

Eric The(GoodOldFashionedRevival,Anyone?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess its just a matter of taste lurker.......

This of course begs the question......

Is it you or I that have taste??
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess its just a matter of taste lurker.......

This of course begs the question......

Is it you or I that have taste??
View Quote

Stormbringer,
this is one matter I can put to rest.
I too enjoy the HUN's modified Sig line and never have I been accused of having any (good) taste !
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:36:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok 5sub....

I guess we can call that question closed..........

Mind you that does leave that whole existance of god question still floating around.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I love those ever changing sig lines.  Some are touching,

[b]EricThe(JustAsIam,WithoutOnePlea)Hun[/b] &
some are funny as heck.  Mrs A3KID mentioned to me that she likes 'em too the other night.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I enjoy how Eric punctuates his posts with his sig line. It has a certain flare. If I made the rules I would reserve the practice strictly for ETH. It's not something that should be attempted by amateurs.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I have always wondered just how the hell he does it! Does he have to go to profile and change it with every post??
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I enjoy how Eric punctuates his posts with his sig line. It has a certain flare. If I made the rules I would reserve the practice strictly for ETH. It's not something that should be attempted by amateurs.
View Quote

Completely agree, they always make his posts alittle more interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top