Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 3:26:16 PM EDT
[size=4]Arafat's wife defends suicide attacks[/size=4] DUBAI: The wife of besieged Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat wants to be by his side, and has described suicide attacks as a legitimate "resistance" against Israeli occupation, in an interview with a Saudi magazine released on Friday. "Resistance is a legitimate right for every occupied people, and ... (suicide) operations are an indivisible part of that right," the London-based weekly al-Majalla quoted Suha al-Taweel Arafat as saying in answer to questions sent via the Palestinian embassy in Riyadh. See remainder of article at:[url]http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/apr2002-daily/13-04-2002/world/w4.htm[/url] Eric The(TheyReallyNeedToTalkToEachOther)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 3:35:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/15/2002 3:41:18 PM EDT by Noname]
"Suha Arafat said there would have been "no greater honor" than sacrificing her son to the Palestinian struggle for independence if she had one, al-Majalla said in its April 14-20 edition." So what's stopping her from strapping 50lbs of C4 to her ass and have a go at it...? [img]http://www.palestinecostumearchive.org/clinton.jpg[/img] "Twin sisters from different mothers..."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 3:45:24 PM EDT
Post from noname -
So what's stopping her from strapping 50lbs of C4 to her ass and have a go at it...?
View Quote
Now, see? If you can think of spiffy questions to ask this dim bulb, why can't the dim bulb for the Arab newspaper ask the same questions? Wait a minute, wait a minute, I just remembered - she's married to this:[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FYasser%2520Arafat%2520Photo%2Ejp­g[/img] I think that might be the [b]equivalent[/b] of strapping some explosives to your body! Eric The(ItWouldBeForMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:04:15 PM EDT
Mrs. Arafat = Tipper Gore's lost twin? [:\] [img]http://www.politicsnow.co.il/images/suha.jpg[/img] I'll let you guys come up with your translations for this one. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:09:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from noname -
So what's stopping her from strapping 50lbs of C4 to her ass and have a go at it...?
View Quote
Now, see? If you can think of spiffy questions to ask this dim bulb, why can't the dim bulb for the Arab newspaper ask the same questions? Wait a minute, wait a minute, I just remembered - she's married to this:[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FYasser%2520Arafat%2520Photo%2Ejp­g[/img] I think that might be the [b]equivalent[/b] of strapping some explosives to your body! Eric The(ItWouldBeForMe!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
if i woke up next to that every morning, i would probably want to strap some C4 to my ass too.[puke]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:20:38 PM EDT
WARNING! WHEN U PULL THE TRIGGER THE BULLIT COMES OUT REALLY FAST!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:22:39 PM EDT
KEEP HANDS AND FEET CLEAR OF CLOSING DOOR!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:25:52 PM EDT
IF URE NEIGHBORS DOG IS ON A CHAIN ITS A CLEAR SIGN HES NOT GONNA PLAY FETCH THE BALL WITH YOU.
Top Top