This should add some fuel to the "bush knew in advance" terrorism debate:

[url]http://www.defendersoffreedom.org/videos/9-11.ram[/url]

What do you make of this?

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What do you make of this?
View Quote

Fertilizer?  Isn't that all you can make with bullshit?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You got to be kidding.  This nutcase says every terrorist attack was not only known about but funded by our government.  Fuck him and anyone who lends him any credence whatsoever.  This is one paranoid SOB.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a kick out of the parts where he would slow down Bush's voice to make it sound evil.

I don't buy the 9-11 crap, but the segment on OKC was pretty interesting.

Particularly the part about multiple explosions.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:I don't buy the 9-11 crap, but the segment on OKC was pretty interesting. Particularly the part about multiple explosions.
View Quote

FYI, Soldier of Fortune did a series on the OKC bombing not too long after it happened or maybe it was shortly before McVie's trial.

There was a trail of BS a mile long in the investigation that makes the JFK investigation look cut & dried.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
... Regarding the OKC bombing I had heard somewhere before that there was a man of dark skin seen by multiple witnesses running away with McVeigh.

... Regarding the 911 incident I think it's pure hogwash that there are any conspiratorial links to the Oval Office whatsoever.  I'll never forget the look on GWB face in that school.  It was genuine horror when the Secret Service notified him.

... I [u]used[/u] to have a little respect for Alex Jones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top