Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2010 2:01:49 PM EDT
Bwah-Haw-Haw-Haw..

Some guy on Hannity just called him that, and then went on to explain how Tokyo Rove is supporting the enemy.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard that myself. I was
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
That is good.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Niiiice!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Oh man, thats going to stick.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
And Hannity's reply was "oh come on now".  I'm beginning to find that more and more I'm judging Hannity by the company he keeps.  Newt, Rove, Juan Williams.  If you love rinos, hannity is your man.  I know he serves a purpose and reaches an audience that Beck, Rush, and Levin don't, but damn.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Rove is another cog in the existing power structure and like all the other cogs, he's got a vested interest in keeping the country in the two party stranglehold we're currently stuck in.  So of course he's going to diss every candidate that even hints of breaking that grip, even when they're running as a Republican.

Honestly, did anyone expect any different?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Levin is ripping Rove a new asshole right now.  Go Mark!  NeoStatist indeed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rove is another cog in the existing power structure and like all the other cogs, he's got a vested interest in keeping the country in the two party stranglehold we're currently stuck in.  So of course he's going to diss every candidate that even hints of breaking that grip, even when they're running as a Republican.

Honestly, I didn't realize that.  He always seemed ok.  Consider me educated.  Most of the time, peoples' actions will tell on them.  They certainly did in this case.  He's on my shit list now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Even smart people get the stupid mouth.

Shut Up Rove
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Hannity is just a mouthpiece for the Republican party.  He's a party line guy who spouts rehearsed talking points and that's about it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hannity is just a mouthpiece for the Republican party.  He's a party line guy who spouts rehearsed talking points and that's about it.

He's the Tea Party's bitch now!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rove is another cog in the existing power structure and like all the other cogs, he's got a vested interest in keeping the country in the two party stranglehold we're currently stuck in. So of course he's going to diss every candidate that even hints of breaking that grip, even when they're running as a Republican.

Honestly, I didn't realize that. He always seemed ok. Consider me educated. Most of the time, peoples' actions will tell on them. They certainly did in this case. He's on my shit list now.

I'm pissed he provided the DNC with so many talking points.

Carl Rove said, "........."

Rove, and the GOP supported the candidate they believed had the best chance of winning in Nov. When she won, they should have IMMEDIATELY thrown their support to her.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Levin is ripping Rove a new asshole right now.  Go Mark!  NeoStatist indeed.

Levin is on a 3 hour delay here in Louisville. Was this in the second hour? I'm listening to his first hour right now and he told O'Donnell that he'd deal with Rove later in the show.

Mark Levin FTW!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#14]
There seems to be two Americas; one inside the D.C. beltway, and another outside.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top