Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 8:25:01 PM EDT
This is what's wrong with this Country.  I'm not judging Rangel, but as long as dirty politicians continue to be voted in by voters who look past ethics, and irresponsible behavior of these slimey bottom feeding crooks that are supposed to be working for the people.  We will continue on the downward spiral to oblivion.  It's fucking amazing that voters would continue to support an 80 yr old, dirty career politician, like this person could relate to the common man, instead of rolling the dice and taking a chance on anybody else.  There should be term limits, since the voters can't get enough of these fucking criminals, that way maybe we stop having some fucker that's in charge of tax codes, having something to do with me paying my fucking taxes, all the while he's NOT paying his taxes.

It's real easy, if these fuckers can't function by the same rules that I do, they should be treated like I would if I didn't pay my taxes.  

It's sickening, really.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to feeling like an IL resident.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Hoodrats and lowlifes have a preference when it comes to the two parties.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a racist thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Time to kick NYC out of the US.  Take the UN with them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Doesn't surprise me a bit. The rot runs deep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Is anyone suprised of this?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Earlier in the day, the LAT called Rangel "fighting for his political life." These is a lot of fight left in the old guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is anyone suprised of this?

Not one bit, but kill welfare and watch what happens.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Their choice is Adam Clayton Powell II.  Does anyone remember Adam Clayton Powell Jr.?  He was so crooked the Congress threw him out, not the voters.  They kept putting him back in as well.  This particular section of New York is bat shit crazy,....only conclusion possible.
[eta] to fix jr from sr.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you notice how long it took harlem to count votes....  They were still zero percent in three hours after the polls closed.  Kind of makes you wonder.  Then again look who's running the place.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I am shocked, just shocked I tell you to hear that Charlie Rangel would be re-elected by the fine upstanding individuals in his district after disclosure of his many ethical and criminal misdeeds.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Their choice is Adam Clayton Powell Jr.  Does anyone remember Adam Clayton Powell Sr.?  He was so crooked the Congress threw him out, not the voters.  They kept putting him back in as well.  This particular section of New York is bat shit crazy,....only conclusion possible.

Adam Clayton Powell Sr. was a Baptist minister, died in 1953.

His son, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. was defeated in the Democratic primary by Charles B. Range in 1970l. He died in 1972.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their choice is Adam Clayton Powell II  Does anyone remember Adam Clayton Powell  Jr.?   He was so crooked the Congress threw him out, not the voters.  They kept putting him back in as well.  This particular section of New York is bat shit crazy,....only conclusion possible.

Adam Clayton Powell Sr. was a Baptist minister, died in 1953.

His son, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. was defeated in the Democratic primary by Charles B. Range in 1970l. He died in 1972.

[eta] to fix jr. from sr.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is what's wrong with this Country.  I'm not judging Rangel, but as long as dirty politicians continue to be voted in by voters who look past ethics, and irresponsible behavior of these slimey bottom feeding crooks that are supposed to be working for the people.  We will continue on the downward spiral to oblivion.  It's fucking amazing that voters would continue to support an 80 yr old, dirty career politician, like this person could relate to the common man, instead of rolling the dice and taking a chance on anybody else.  There should be term limits, since the voters can't get enough of these fucking criminals, that way maybe we stop having some fucker that's in charge of tax codes, having something to do with me paying my fucking taxes, all the while he's NOT paying his taxes.

It's real easy, if these fuckers can't function by the same rules that I do, they should be treated like I would if I didn't pay my taxes.  

It's sickening, really.

I'm surprized that you're surprized. People with a criminal mindset elect same. The only thing that will change these people is a total dry up of the .gov tit. When someone begins taking out of their pocket to give to someone else, rather than it flowing to them, then they will drift toward the conservative end. As long as things (.gov largess) stay the same they will stay the same.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

And San Fran, and LA, and Chitcago, and we would have no problem taking this country back.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#16]
The answer is easy, if you don't mind taking a look at the cold hard truth.

Yes, it is a culture thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#17]
How many times did Dumbass from New Orleans get elected even after retrieving money from a freezer with the national guard during Katrina?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

How many times did Dumbass from New Orleans get elected even after retrieving money from a freezer with the national guard during Katrina?

And Marion Barry smokes crack and is still elected mayor of DC.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#19]
His constituents are not self sufficient people, that simple. They are racist criminals and elect racist criminals.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A culture I having nothing in common with.

Tell me why we remain in the same constitutional republic?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:24:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the beast's account inquiry returns "overdrawn," said culture will thin quickly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#22]
It's called Gerrymandering.

Incumbent protection measure.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's sickening, really.

I'm surprized that you're surprized. People with a criminal mindset elect same. The only thing that will change these people is a total dry up of the .gov tit. When someone begins taking out of their pocket to give to someone else, rather than it flowing to them, then they will drift toward the conservative end. As long as things (.gov largess) stay the same they will stay the same.

As more and more of the population come to feed at the troth... this is never, ever going to change.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Removing one star from the flag shouldn't be that difficult...

That's a thread for a rainy day!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Earlier in the day, the LAT called Rangel "fighting for his political life." These is a lot of fight left in the old guy.

Did anyone notice the pictures with the sanitized Nation Of Islam guys around him? He's a crook. He's a hero because he's gettin' over on whitey Big Time. He could commit murder and still get re-elected.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
His constituents are not self sufficient people, that simple. They are racist criminals and elect racist criminals.

It really is just that plain and simple.

No complexity or wonderment.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Charity.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top