Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 5:57:00 PM EDT
Click for the link

Does anyone see anything strange about this page? (I'm not talking about the spelling of his name, either.)
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean this OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES;

edit

no mention of 2001 ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
yah this has come up over the years, that is hasnt been updated with the 9/11 stuff.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No mention of 9/11?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Click for the link

Does anyone see anything strange about this page? (I'm not talking about the spelling of his name, either.)

9/11 isn't on there?

Although his original most wanted poster just had the embassy bombings on it.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#5]
he was on the list well before 9/11 if I recall, thats probably why

ETA: he was added in 1999 wikipedia tells you why 9/11 isn't on there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
He hasn't been indicted for 9/11.  He has been indicted for the embassy bombings.  Therefore, there exists a warrant for his arrest in relation to the embassy bombings.  That's the way the Most Wanted list works.   Don't worry, he's "wanted" by Other Government Agencies (OGA's) that won't be looking to bring him in for an initial appearance.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys got it.  And thanks for the explaination (the wiki link) for what he's not on there.  Makes sense.  Tin foil off now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He hasn't been indicted for 9/11.  He has been indicted for the embassy bombings.  Therefore, there exists a warrant for his arrest in relation to the embassy bombings.  That's the way the Most Wanted list works.   Don't worry, he's "wanted" by Other Government Agencies (OGA's) that won't be looking to bring him in for an initial appearance.

"i swear, he jus fell out of the plane all by himself"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top