Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 5:49:01 PM EDT
I realized how deep our country is in the toilet today.

I was picking up my daughter from school, listening to some sports talk radio to pass the time. They had a CNN news break at the top of the hour. It was maybe 30 seconds long, and one of the items was that Penelope Cruz is pregnant, and yes that's a baby bump she's got.

WTF?

Who the fuck cares about this shit?

ETA: Cruz...How the fuck am I supposed to know how she spells her name?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
It's spelled C-R-U-Z.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
report celebrity gossip or non news worthy stories to keep the sheeple in slumber
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Its what people want to hear silly. Stupid shit. Real news no one cares about.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
You must lead a sheltered life if you let Hollywood gossip bullshit affect you like that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#5]
That's all CNN is good for, drivel that no one cares about.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG!   Like, she's preggers, like, wow!  
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
It keeps the flock pacified.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#8]
CNN and most other media outlets are covering for Obama right now by reporting the typical drivel American usually pay attention to. Like they used to do in Russia.

CNN has no ratings.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
If you took away all the filler and bullshit. The news would be about 45 seconds long
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its what silly people want to hear silly. Stupid shit. Real news no one cares about.

Moar Better'd fa ya.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#11]
heres some top headline story material that a local news site of mine has up

Bill Maher Gets Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
Comic Thanks 'George Bush, Palin And The Pope'

Posted: 3:55 pm CDT September 14, 2010Updated: 6:42 pm CDT September 14, 2010

Text Size
AAA
LOS ANGELES –– Political satirist Bill Maher has been immortalized in Hollywood.

With Larry King and "Family Guy" producer Seth MacFarlane standing nearby, HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" talk show host unveiled his Walk of Fame star Tuesday outside the W Hotel at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.

Maher, who once hosted the late-night talk show "Politically Incorrect," said he wanted to thank "George Bush, Sarah Palin and the pope."

It was the 2,417th star dedicated on the famous sidewalk.

OH BOY BILL FUCKING MAHER GOT A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME....for some stupid liberal talkshow he did OH BOY!

for other recent stars on the hollywood walk of fame, dennis hopper (WHO ACTUALLY DID DESERVE ONE) was basically on his death bed when he got one awhile before he passed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I confess, I did it!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
heres some top headline story material that a local news site of mine has up

Bill Maher Gets Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
Comic Thanks 'George Bush, Palin And The Pope'

Posted: 3:55 pm CDT September 14, 2010Updated: 6:42 pm CDT September 14, 2010

Text Size
AAA
LOS ANGELES –– Political satirist Bill Maher has been immortalized in Hollywood.

With Larry King and "Family Guy" producer Seth MacFarlane standing nearby, HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" talk show host unveiled his Walk of Fame star Tuesday outside the W Hotel at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.

Maher, who once hosted the late-night talk show "Politically Incorrect," said he wanted to thank "George Bush, Sarah Palin and the pope."

It was the 2,417th star dedicated on the famous sidewalk.

OH BOY BILL FUCKING MAHER GOT A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME....for some stupid liberal talkshow he did OH BOY!

for other recent stars on the hollywood walk of fame, dennis hopper (WHO ACTUALLY DID DESERVE ONE) was basically on his death bed when he got one awhile before he passed.

Well, how about that?  

I have never had the urge to poop in public but I think I can now say that this is no longer an issue for me.  Should I ever find myself in that neck of the woods I believe a nice burrito plate and a side of refried beans with some half cooked bacon several hours in advance may very well provide the proper tribute to little billy's star.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Who?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#15]
She's a dreamy famous actress.  We should all adore her and worship her fart can.  Hollyweird is better than all of in fly over after all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top