Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2010 1:35:12 PM EDT
I am in contact with an ammo company and wish to become their West Coast distributor. What do I need (licenses, etc) in order to legally sell pistol, rifle ammo in California and other Western States? Thanks Niels my e-mail is XXXnptelcel@aol.com (drop the XXX's).
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:41:41 PM EDT
There is no federal licensing requirement to sell manufactured ammunition. Check your local laws, though.
Top Top