BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Let it be, let it be

the amount of nutshit fail coming out of the whitehouse would short dick every cannibal in the congo

We could only  hope this would happen; that wad of chewed bubblegum is twice as irritating as Rahm without being half as cunning.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
MM is a sad, pathetic fatass communist that hates anyone's success but his own.  Do us all a favor wash your mouth out with buckshot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly...there are a lot of people out there who think that would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds about as completely fucking insane as everything else the democrats are doing.

I mean failed comedian al franken is on the senate judiciary committee.

Insanity reigns supreme at the dnc.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Actually, that would be great for us.

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Let it be, let it be

the amount of nutshit fail coming out of the whitehouse would short dick every cannibal in the congo

Thanks for my new sigline.

Hax

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Never happen.

But we can dream.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Even Obama hates that idea.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Even Obama hates that idea.

MICHAEL MOORE FOR VP 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am starting a campaign committee tomorrow.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top