Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2002 1:59:51 PM EDT
bought some mixed (korean,isreali,guatamalan)ammo last weekend at the big tulsa gunshow 1000 rds for 100.00 thougt what a deal. WRONG went out shooting today loaded a thermold mag full of this dirty crap,pow ,pow, pow, then the bottom of the mag blew out dropping the other 27 rds.i have never had any problem whatsoever with my bushy before today this ammo must be pure shit and quite dangerous avoid this crap like the plague ,lesson learned you get what you pay for i guess.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd be careful dude, check that rifle before you shoot it again, never assume that it's one thing when it could be another.  also, thermolds will do that if the base is not snapped on all the way, i've had it happen and it scared the hell outta me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
this is kinda like when someone pages you, and you call them and get their answering machine.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
i did not find the case but i had the same thought as the beer slayer, case failure,the extractor and bolt seem to be aok.sorry about the time it took to get back to the thread i was busy, like i said i truly think it is a case of funky ammo. i have looked at every thing on this rifle very closely and it seems like everything is ok . next weekend ill run some south african thru it and i guess i will know for sure then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top