Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 5:11:52 PM EDT
I wanted to post this since I think this is really cool for one...  And i really believe it has military applications for a compact mule to haul quick supplies or one person.  Even a sled in arctic snow..
http://bpg-werks.com/

What say the hive?????
And if this was posted before.. I will ask for a delete..

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
80% sure it's a dupe.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, of course you can militarize just about anything, toss a machine gun on the handlebars and you're good to go. But then again I'd rather have a full size vehicle with armor for military use.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good, especially for use in rugged terrain that may be difficult to access with conventional land equipment, as well as for small group insertion.  Give it a remote control, and this machine could serve as a base/drivetrain for many of the current robotic platforms out there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, please, lets make the Army more out of fucking shape.

I think it would be awesome for FOBBITs to cruise the boardwalk to get their Timmy Hortons and Pizza hut.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Major dupage, but great for EOD guys to make approaches, injured evac, perimeter patrol, etc. Needs a snorkel built into the the top of the handlebars so that going through a puddle won't choke it out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
What type of fuel does it run on? What is the range and maint requirements?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]
No way that is mature enough in its design to be fielded in any sort of capacity,  not to mention how god awful uncomfortable that would be to ride for more than a couple 100 yards in rough terrain
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top