Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 12:16:26 PM EDT
I have been thinking for a long time about this and have decided to try and raise public awareness of how petty and tyrannical the politicians and bureaucrats have become in the U.S.  
I am not advocating open rebellion or sabotage, I am advocating that we all start taking back our country.

If you are on a jury and the defendant is accused of violating a statute or agency decision and did no harm to an actual person, vote not guilty!
Be a passive resister, don't be a tool of your own oppression.
Here in AZ, then gov Janet Nappy decided to raise revenue by installing speed cameras, we the people, pretty much ignored the summonses and the cameras are GONE!
Let's take that kind of action nation wide, a DUI for sleeping in the car with the keys in your pocket should not be permitted and we should not let it happen.
Failure to jump thru regulatory hoops in the proper sequence should not deserve prison time.
You get the idea.
Lets force the police to go after the REAL BGs, the rapists, robbers, murderers, etc..

Now, if we can get some body to come up with a logo for our bumper stickers...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top