Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll stick to the South Butt...since the North Face is too cold.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Did your parents not pay enough attention to you when you were little

If buying Racing Go Karts & Motorbikes & paying racing entry fees & providing sponsership during novice days is not attention then yes ...

I take it you crashed alot......

Those were delusions.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Did your parents not pay enough attention to you when you were little

If buying Racing Go Karts & Motorbikes & paying racing entry fees & providing sponsership during novice days is not attention then yes ...

I take it you crashed alot......

Those were delusions.

My trophy room & former race bike collection is all a delusion (Including the oil stains under the BSA & Harley racers ....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
What if I don't believe in "wings"?  I think it's all the same system, you can "vote out the bastards", then end up with a Republican
who wants just as much big government.  It's the reason why I think the "Tea Party" movement is so misguided now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Abra-ca-deenie.....

Chili Beanie.....

The Silent Majority's 'bout to smack your weenie....

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Your question is phrased with linear choices on a one-dimensional spectrum.  There's at least two axes to plot, and that's not counting oddball stuff.

In other words, I'm libertarian.  I don't trust right-wingers anywhere near my bedroom, or bookshelves.  I don't trust left-wingers anywhere near my wallet or my gun locker.

I'm for:
Gun rights;  women's right to choose what to do with their bodies; equal marriage rights for all; small government; separation of church and state; low taxes.

I'm against:  Theocracies; government welfare programs, be they individual or corporate; over-regulation; "hate speech" or "hate crime" laws;  most drug laws;  excessive government intrusion.

In short, I have plenty of room in my views and philosophy, for material to p!$$ off right- AND left-wingers.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Your question is phrased with linear choices on a one-dimensional spectrum.  There's at least two axes to plot, and that's not counting oddball stuff.

In other words, I'm libertarian.  I don't trust right-wingers anywhere near my bedroom, or bookshelves.  I don't trust left-wingers anywhere near my wallet or my gun locker.

I'm for:
Gun rights;  women's right to choose what to do with their bodies; equal marriage rights for all; small government; separation of church and state; low taxes.

I'm against:  Theocracies; government welfare programs, be they individual or corporate; over-regulation; "hate speech" or "hate crime" laws;  most drug laws;  excessive government intrusion.

In short, I have plenty of room in my views and philosophy, for material to p!$$ off right- AND left-wingers.

IF SOMEONES BEDROOM HAD SERIOUS PEDOPHELIA then someones gotta care if the NAMBLA/GLBT libs are ttrying to convince us otherwise .
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
What if the middle gets together and tells both of the wings to STFU?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm for:

IF SOMEONES BEDROOM HAD SERIOUS PEDOPHELIA then someones gotta care if the NAMBLA/GLBT libs are ttrying to convince us otherwise .

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I make Rush Limbaugh look liberal.

I'll be WAAAAAY over on the right.  I also think you guys are falling for the left's  painting right wingers as Christian Extremists or something.

sure, we're religious, but I don't care if you're not as long as you don't try to curtail my belief or impact me with your non-religiosity.  

Sounds about right ... (Others just don't want to commit for some reason ...

Maybe they are of the belief that tying a governmental belief system to a religious belief system is only limiting their potential voters?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The fuck are you babbling about?

Fucking LOL
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll get back to ya.....need to think.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably middle right..................I would still be surrounded!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I think somebody stretched the rubber band to far and it "SNAPPED"
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#15]
I say we just man up and all vote for the most HARD CORE Commies possible, encourage them to spend every fucking dollar they have, collapse the entire system, watch the world sink into WW3 and emerge from it afterward as a total orgy of Capitalism, Free Markets, and Limited Government that leads to unprecedented prosperity which eventually travels around the world, leading to a huge shift upwards in the worlds standard of living, then after we get nice and comfy we get soft and emotional and start spreading guilt about how good we have it and we start moving left again....

Then we man up and vote for the most hard core commies possible....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I say we just man up and all vote for the most HARD CORE Commies possible, encourage them to spend every fucking dollar they have, collapse the entire system, watch the world sink into WW3 and emerge from it afterward as a total orgy of Capitalism, Free Markets, and Limited Government that leads to unprecedented prosperity which eventually travels around the world, leading to a huge shift upwards in the worlds standard of living, then after we get nice and comfy we get soft and emotional and start spreading guilt about how good we have it and we start moving left again....

Then we man up and vote for the most hard core commies possible....

Never going to happen...

A 'collapse' would produce despotism, not freedom of any kind...

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Huh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Which side will you gravitate towards  (Conservative Right & middle right  ) or (Middle Left & far left ) ???????????

Conservative... VERY conservative.. Oh wait a minute I am already there

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top